Recent Topics

Ads

Order abilities deal more kill damage than Destro ones.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Absinth

Order abilities deal more kill damage than Destro ones.

Post#1 » Sun May 05, 2024 1:36 am

Last LoTD has shown the fact that is being ignored, despite 99% of order population crying how order is the weak, how they are only getting nerfed have way superior kill damage as show in the killboard. It is simply crazy how in the TOP 20 of all casted abilities, ONLY 2 OF THEM are destruction abilities.
And the current patch notes seem to highly favour the order in terms of more damage, if we take a look at the past LOTDs we can see that the gap in the kill damage in destro abilities have went down harder than anyone one could think allowing for a onsided slaughter. Before this patch order mostly had 13 abilities in the top kill damage where destro had around 6, and rest filled with shared abilities like Auto-Attack.
Soo right now it seems like patch note further increased the gap in kill damage between order and destro...

Edit: it seems like when i exported image it exported duplicated layer too showing the left one twice...
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert

Ads
Rotgut

Re: Order abilities deal more kill damage than Destro ones.

Post#2 » Sun May 05, 2024 3:48 am

Daaaamn the "Kill Damage" option on the Skirmishes page works now? Hell yeah. For me it only worked if i click on individual players.

Can't get older Skirmishes to load tho. Can you get the previous LotD to load? This one right here: https://killboard.returnofreckoning.com ... 7f9/damage

The one you posted isn't proof of anything man, Order had three organized WBs and Destro had pugs. Boring ass unbalanced LotD, 1k kills vs 430, OF COURSE Order's spells are gonna show on top. Come on now.

The one i linked is 1286 to 1431 kills tho, if we could see Kill Damage from that one it might show something useful.

Dackjanielz

Post#3 » Sun May 05, 2024 6:12 am

just would like to point out this isnt so much "order" as it is bright wizard and white lion.

Wdova

Post#4 » Sun May 05, 2024 7:39 am

Last lotd was absolute stomping. More order organized warbands We cannot compare damage just by one lotd. I joined lotd bit later when it was 380 vs 180 and from now on it was “farming” of destro warcamp already.
If You want damage/kill chart do it from last 10 lotd.
"Quickness is the essence of the war."

Sun Tzu

CyunUnderis

Post#5 » Sun May 05, 2024 7:49 am

Impressive. I really hope we will see a nerf of the Order faction soon, so unorganised WBs/PUG/low tier guilds can finally do something against the real enemy WL/BW.
Spoiler:
The thread must be a joke, right ?

Vaul

Post#6 » Sun May 05, 2024 8:40 am

Aa others mention already. Order had way more kills in this LOTD so of course has more kill damage. Only damage that leads to a kill is recorded as kill damage on killboard.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Acidic

Post#7 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:14 am

Wdova wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:39 amImage
Last lotd was absolute stomping. More order organized warbands We cannot compare damage just by one lotd. I joined lotd bit later when it was 380 vs 180 and from now on it was “farming” of destro warcamp already.
If You want damage/kill chart do it from last 10 lotd.
This.
Stats can be used but there needs to be a context for them. Last LoTD was organized WB vs not very organized.

Retri+lnm+cross vs entropy +dantes + bene

Think that the result is as expected.

Check this site to see

https://www.rvrstats.additionweb.co.uk/

<Retribution>129<LNM>121<Cross>58<Gimle>44<Overkill>18
Vs
<Entropy and Chaos>19<Da Freebootaz>17<The Misfits>13<Bene Gesserit>13<The Bitter End>12

Hazmy
Community Management

Post#8 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:56 am

Internal discussions are already happening regarding certain outlier abilities in the current balance.

With that said, this dicussion is heavily stirring the pot rather than offer fair level-headed context and/or proper solutions or feedback as requested by our Suggestions & Feedback Guidelines.

Ads