Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orc: Chop Fasta!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

In this section you can give feedback and share your opinions on what should be changed for the Return of Reckoning Project. Before posting please make sure you read the Rules and Posting Guidelines to increase the efficiency of this forum.
Hazmy
Community Management

Re: Black Orc: Chop Fasta!

Post#21 » Sun May 05, 2024 12:57 pm

Farrul wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:45 am If they can't get the 2H spec right, at least Three hit Combo should be made available to SnB as it used to be, this was the ( correct me if am wrong) original vision of the Mythic devs.
Note that, while there are a lot of mechanics that follow the design vision of Mythic and Age of Reckoning... Return of Reckoning is its own project with its own vision and period of the game, for better and for worse.

Ads
Farrul

Post#22 » Sun May 05, 2024 7:08 pm

Hazmy wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:57 pm
Farrul wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:45 am If they can't get the 2H spec right, at least Three hit Combo should be made available to SnB as it used to be, this was the ( correct me if am wrong) original vision of the Mythic devs.
Note that, while there are a lot of mechanics that follow the design vision of Mythic and Age of Reckoning... Return of Reckoning is its own project with its own vision and period of the game, for better and for worse.
Yes of course, but Three Hit combo makes sense for BO SnB and would make the class more versatile in terms of gameplay options, not sure why BO has this restriction in RoR whilst the other two Destro tanks have this option. I honestly believe this one change would make BO players happier since it has often been requested.

Moonbiter

Post#23 » Sun May 05, 2024 10:07 pm

BO players would be happy if changing Chop Fasta for anything. Now itz 100% usless skill. Better to save points for other treez.

rady

Post#24 » Mon May 06, 2024 4:29 pm

I don't think that balance team will look into BO anytime soon again. We are stuck with what we got...
Ris - 85rr BO
Risx - 83rr SH