Recent Topics

Ads

Auction House

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Jurassic

Auction House

Post#1 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi, as we all know ,apart from having fun at scenario, the main task for our toons is getting equiped with that shiny gear lvl9+, so my pray is to auction house coming to the server and helping us to deal with those insane drop rates >.< and those non-existing gear for some classes that only drop to a few.

Hope it can be doable.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Auction House

Post#2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:22 pm

The main task is NOT to do anything with characters or "toons". I'm pretty sure the team aren't concerned about your characters and equipment. I'm sure not and I'm working towards getting the core systems up and running.

Auction house is not important. Nor is anything player related. Sorry, but deal with it, for now.

boog

Post#3 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:30 pm

What!?!?! You mean getting my character shiny and in decimator gear isn't top priority over all the other fundamental things that need to be taken care!?! Game is borked, nub developers, rage quit...
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

StormX2
Game Master

Post#4 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:33 pm

im sure you will be greatly missed

MaxHayman
Management

Post#5 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Auction House will be coming. I have the packets, just need the time. I'll let everyone know when I'm working on it.
Max Hayman

yorukami

Post#6 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:41 pm

boog wrote:What!?!?! You mean getting my character shiny and in decimator gear isn't top priority over all the other fundamental things that need to be taken care!?! Game is borked, nub developers, rage quit...
lol,this is for you:
Attachments
haters-gonna-hate-boy_1335181444239619.jpg
haters-gonna-hate-boy_1335181444239619.jpg (73.1 KiB) Viewed 3360 times

yorukami

Post#7 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Dont forget,not all stats working,only wounds,toughness if i am right.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#8 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Oh lookit that, ive got a ton of gold, cant wait to buy some shiny stuffs.

Hey Max, any chance you can add the Medalian Traders? I cant break down my Officer MEdalians to the lower lvl so i could buy Decimator boots on my sorc

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#9 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:43 pm

TOughness and Strength work, but if I am correct, they modify only the Auto Attack weapon damage, not abilities

Elven
Former Staff

Post#10 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Lololol epic troll is not so epic. Oh well...

Mmm, yes. Some work towards RvR currency would be beneficial.