Recent Topics

Ads

Auction House

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
StormX2
Game Master

Re: Auction House

Post#11 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:45 pm

I dont know how rare those Officer Medalians are, but I have 2 of them just sitting around lol

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#12 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:47 pm

2 more than me. Then again, I'm not gear/currency/item/**** grinding. Drop loot currently is super low.

yorukami

Post#13 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Im sure prices will be insane at auction house to buy items,not easier to increase drop rate?

Zooko

Post#14 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 pm

MaxHayman wrote:Auction House will be coming. I have the packets, just need the time. I'll let everyone know when I'm working on it.
See this is the right response. Thank you for the work Max.

JeFawk

Post#15 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Zooko wrote:
MaxHayman wrote:Auction House will be coming. I have the packets, just need the time. I'll let everyone know when I'm working on it.

Here's another "right" response for you: everything will eventually be fixed.

Happy? and why are you happy?

Zooko

Post#16 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:33 pm

JeFawk wrote:
Zooko wrote:

Here's another "right" response for you: everything will eventually be fixed.

Happy? and why are you happy?
Because its a response that has a degree of professionalism. Unlike most responses that are given on these forums.

JeFawk

Post#17 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Alright, it's also undefined, your emotional state is based on a false presumption.

If people here start acting like customers I suppose I could act like a developer (and not **** post? cause devs don't post?).

Nastylicious

Post#18 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:49 pm

i sure hope you guys will reset everything 0 when your done with the server

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#19 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:52 pm

That'll be a loooong long time away. Some of us might not be alive :P

Zooko

Post#20 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 pm

JeFawk wrote:Alright, it's also undefined, your emotional state is based on a false presumption.

If people here start acting like customers I suppose I could act like a developer (and not **** post? cause devs don't post?).
No you can post, just do it without the "lols" and "go kill yourself" responses. If you dont know wether something is being done simply post that you are looking into it, really isn't that hard.

Also, we may not be paying customers and all that we receive here is for free and I get that. but there are other reasons to be professional than that it helps you keep a job, having professionlism makes people take you more seriously and listen to your responses. It won't stop the same question from being asked 10 times a day but that is what FAQ where created for. If the answer has been given before simply link to the FAQ with the answer and lock the thread.