Recent Topics

Ads

[change request] Kyreia Sek

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
inoeth
Suspended

[change request] Kyreia Sek

Post#1 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:30 am

please make the mob much harder to kill but increase droprate. Reason for this is that a few people solo chain farm the mob and sell its items for ridicolous prices at the auction house. the mob is therefore nearly never up for other people and you are kind of forced to pay the prices.

Ads
wildwindblows

Re: [change request] Kyreia Sek

Post#2 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:09 am

Dont buy fleshrender jewel from Majorzero :)

Everdin

Post#3 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:06 am

inoeth wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:30 am please make the mob much harder to kill but increase droprate. Reason for this is that a few people solo chain farm the mob and sell its items for ridicolous prices at the auction house. the mob is therefore nearly never up for other people and you are kind of forced to pay the prices.
Those people will still be there, farm the mobs, and even have more items to sell
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

inoeth
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:06 pm

maybe, maybe not at least you need to be duo or trio so there is not just one person who is the gatekeeper anymore... but more items=less pricey

Everdin

Post#5 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:35 pm

Only if the more items are spread across different sellers
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

rrrutsss

Post#6 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:14 pm

We've been over this a few times im sure.
Only thing that would help against farmers camping it would be random spawn times.
Make it from 1-4 hour random spawn.
Atm its 2 hours spawn, so after kill you log in every 2 hours and kill it and kill it over and over.

nocturnalguest

Post#7 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:20 am

Prices are indeed ridicilous and stupid. Once i was gearing a new toon on which i wanted solo spec i also had to solo farm on my other toon capable of solo killing it on respawn CD, have been checking time of respawn to get what i want. What did satisfy me tho is that i managed to shutdown for few days rest of people who also do it but to sell. However i wasnt selling fleshrenders, i farmed what i needed for my toon and spare few parts for guildies.
I dont agree with changes proposed here tho. Long overdue of just making it BoP.

anarchypark

Post#8 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:06 am

This server used to care about zerg, orvr and economy.
nowadays it seems they don't or can't cuz not enough power.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
malark

Post#9 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:54 am

looked into a bit today

yeah i was waiting for it to spawn and someone just appeared and killed it while i was fighting the trash and then logged off
I don't even know why either since you can't even buy the strength one on the destro auction house even if you had the gold

malark

Post#10 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:03 pm

malark wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:54 am looked into a bit today

yeah i was waiting for it to spawn and someone just appeared and killed it while i was fighting the trash and then logged off
I don't even know why either since you can't even buy the strength one on the destro auction house even if you had the gold
I was wrong on this, it's just hard to find
I was able to see them after searching for fleshrender , setting the career filter to blackguard and also the statistic to strength

all in all the price to pay for them isn't that unreasonable so imho this issue is not a big deal
level up a trade skill its honestly easier to say ... level salvaging then run gunbad 2-3 times and just buy one than fight with others