Recent Topics

Ads

Mayhelm Helmet does not count towards token unlock

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Dolo

Mayhelm Helmet does not count towards token unlock

Post#1 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:15 am

Greetings,

I know, there is a Bugtracker Github. But I dont want to create an account. And talking to a quite unfriendly GM didnt help.

So; Mayhelm Helmet does not count towards Token unlock :)
Still want pig mounts for dwarves.

Ads
sioding
Game Master

Re: Mayhelm Helmet does not count towards token unlock

Post#2 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:51 am

The unfriendly GM told him that he will not be his typist and that he should report the bug himself.... well seems like the task is still too complicated.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Dolo

Post#3 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:01 am

sioding wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:51 am The unfriendly GM told him that he will not be his typist and that he should report the bug himself.... well seems like the task is still too complicated.
It is not about what, but how. And the unfriendly GM seems incapable of basic social conduct once again.
Still want pig mounts for dwarves.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:47 pm

Dolo wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:01 am
sioding wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:51 am The unfriendly GM told him that he will not be his typist and that he should report the bug himself.... well seems like the task is still too complicated.
It is not about what, but how. And the unfriendly GM seems incapable of basic social conduct once again.
It's not his job to report bugs like this. GM's deal with player behavior and severe exploits. Posting about bugs on the forums won't get them fixed either.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog