Recent Topics

Ads

[Open RVR] Auto Cleanse Ability On Keep Lords "Begone"

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
b00n

Re: [Open RVR] Auto Cleanse Ability On Keep Lords "Begone"

Post#11 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:20 am

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:33 am Look for when the lord uses its cleanse, then use a long duration dot immediately after and you know that shortly after it ends the cleanse is incoming so you should hold off on reapplying. I do this on my Magus with Withered Soul and have no issues
Thank you for the reply and advice, but as stated in some post above. This is not what i'm aiming at. I for sure know how to push the maximum out of it. But to me it's not fair that on a choppa i'm just standing there and press 1-3 abilties without any issues while on magus/sorc i have to swtich to close quarters and spam one boring ability.

And more important most people don't know that the lord is actively cleansing.

To be clear: I concatenated my points with an OR, that means i don't want all 3 things to be realized just giving Options so the team can pick one. I'm already happy if that lord has a buff/debuff running which shows the seconds left until cleanse will happen. But i would also enjoy if it made more clear or simply removed/replaced to give every spec same chances.
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Ads