Recent Topics

Ads

New to White Lion, need some tips!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
maiyaa

New to White Lion, need some tips!

Post#1 » Sat May 07, 2022 1:23 pm

I got a White Lion at Rank 29 // RR 31 and wanted to ask if anyone could give me some helpful tips to "git gud" at White Lion?

For example:

Desired stats on gear?
What to spend the RR Points on?
What kind of role does a White Lion play in RVR / Scenarios? (What do I focus on? Focusing on healers is self explanitory, but do I go Rambo with Roaming or?)
What kind of strength you can get from each spec build? (For me it feels like Path of the Guardian makes your cat into a meat grinder)
Useful addons or Macros to use as a White Lion?
Opening rotation for nice burst?

Any tips are welcomed! :)

Ads
knick

Re: New to White Lion, need some tips!

Post#2 » Sun May 08, 2022 12:51 pm

1. Strength and Weaponskill - Wl is like: kill it fast or kill it never.
2. Personal preference. some like Strength i use WS. later also Crit% is important. But in endgame you should aim for Strenght at 1050 softcap.
3. Sc needs a high level of teamplay for WL. You can do a lot dmg but its compressed in a short timeframe. So you and your team have to time it perfect otherwise your dmg will fall flat. The target you focus should your team also focus. So if you jump in the backline your team should follow fast.
4. Each Path have its own benefits but in short: Path of The Hunter with dmg dot is for high AA and Aoe abilitys so i prefer it for city's. Path of The Axeman with melee crit buff - Healdebuff and finisher for a high dmg focused in a short time frame good for sc. Path of The Guardian with toughness buff - frenzy and knock down is good for solo or small scale roam in opvp.
5. actual no addon needed i use loyal pet addon but not sure if its still needed.
6. depends on your spec build. But a base spec starts always like this : RoR.builders - White Lion

Start with Force Opportunity as can opener followed by Coordinated strike (Cs should always be on cooldown as main dmg ability). The rest depends on situation. Echoing Roar is important to interrupt what needs to be interrupted. Shattering Blow for dot damage and strength debuff. If you have all on cooldown use sundering chop
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+