Recent Topics

Ads

Renown Gain

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
ReBiff
Suspended

Renown Gain

Post#1 » Thu May 05, 2022 2:34 pm

Renown gain has been nerfed so much over the past years, you used to get a renown tick for defending an objective (if it was attacked), boxes gave more renown, kills gave more renown, zone caps gave more,keep takes gave more, and half the time weekend warfronts rr buff isnt even working. It was sad to realize during last double RR weekend how much it was nerfed over the past couple years. me and some close friends kept making jokes saying, "it's not double renown weekend, we are just in the past".

I guess my main point is just why? all this does in my opinion is make it to where people don't want to level alts. I usually love playing alts and leveling in games (including this game, proven by me leveling up multiple of the same classes just for the "fun" of it). but id say it currently takes atleast twice as long to reach renown rank 80 now as it did 2+ years ago. please stop nerfing renown (like with aao effecting boxes and having a heavier negative impact on AAO), and consider buffing it again so that people wont mind making alts knowing its not going to take them 2 months to get to renown 80 on that alt.

Ads
Loans

Re: Renown Gain

Post#2 » Thu May 05, 2022 3:01 pm

I agree and I'd like to buy renown pots again

tazdingo

Post#3 » Thu May 05, 2022 3:12 pm

yes there should be pots for crests

Gravord

Post#4 » Thu May 05, 2022 4:22 pm

Theres rr pots for 1 guild coin in guild taverns. You can make up to 5 guild coins every week.

ReBiff
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu May 05, 2022 4:50 pm

Gravord wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:22 pm Theres rr pots for 1 guild coin in guild taverns. You can make up to 5 guild coins every week.
true, pluss 2 renown pots per week from weeklies, i was arguing the base renown, not renown pots (as those have always been in the game). but on the side topic of renown pots, making it mostly towards guilds is good and bad, increases guild involvment potentially, but like 99% of guilds dont do a single guild coin run and most people dont even know what a guild coin is lol