Recent Topics

Ads

The problem with stealth classes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alucard2010

Re: The problem with stealth classes

Post#31 » Tue May 03, 2022 5:32 am

Or you can’t just leave then how they are. They have no impact during EU. Is the blob meta mad they can’t kill EVERYTHING, heaven forbid.

Ads
warlover

Post#32 » Tue May 03, 2022 9:11 am

Grock wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:08 am Damage not breaking stealth was intentional change from years ago to enable Stealth to be played around large scale fights with tons of AoE going around

Back in like 2016 you were able to kick them out just by spamming aoe attacks and it was pretty bad for stealth classes imo
100% Agree

DKSkulL

Post#33 » Wed May 04, 2022 4:02 pm

Overpowering stealth classes are not good, if you solo or small scale roaming, i will find only WB or WH/WE.
If you want nerf Repel, i think need make it channeling finisher, for 1 Accusation adding 20% parry for 100% total at 5.
damage from bullets not good too, on official server max damage from bullets with tactic was been 225, now we have almost 600 per tick without mitigate across any block or parry(And they healing on 150% of damage dealt). So may situation when 1 dragon-gun on blob was heal WH from 5% to 100%
Agains thats, tactic on 50% ignoring armour after finisher makes my tank are not tank at all :cry:
Last edited by DKSkulL on Wed May 04, 2022 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redsunbp

Post#34 » Wed May 04, 2022 4:16 pm

DKSkulL wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:02 pm Overpowering stealth classes are not good, if you solo or small scale roaming, i will find only WB or WH/WE.
If you want nerf Repel, i think need make it channeling finisher, for 1 Accusation adding 20% parry for 100% total at 5.
damage from bullets not good too, on official server max damage from bullets with tactic was been 225, now we have almost 600 per tick without mitigate across any block or parry(And they healing on 150% of damage dealt). So may situation when 1 dragon-gun on blob was heal WH from 5% to 100%
Are you really complaining about AoE WH? I've been playing for close to 2 years (?) and I might have seen 2.

Also this is not live, been said 1000x, this is not live, may I reapeat, this is not live. Many things don't work as they worked on live, get over it.

Solo WH is extremly strong and solo WE too, no ****, its all they have for open world.

Farrul

Post#35 » Wed May 04, 2022 4:31 pm

I agree these classes have too much sustainability in small scale situations when we take into consideration their powerful escape tools.

Sanctified oil/WE equivalent could easily be increased to a 3-4 min CD. However i wouldn't touch the main Stealth utility as it is already penalized by the AP drain (compare it to WoW permanent Stealth of the rogue class).

Imho i would like to see the aoe capabilities of these classes improved( more melee options for warbands is good) by giving them a standard aoe attack like the rest of the melees. This would come at the expense of their sustainability which is overpowered in small scale ( they are not tanks and should not facetank people like they currently are capable of, i support the assassin playstyle for this archetype, in do the job and quickly out or die trying)

Shogun4138

Post#36 » Wed May 04, 2022 9:04 pm

Every class has an array of tools to escape or to stop and escape. It really is a matter of using the correct abilities at the right time. Stuns, roots, staggers, knockdowns.. Then obsorptiion, heals, and whatever else. What classes don't have these?

You want WH/WE visible constantly? People won't play them. You want their escape tools nerfed but not others (your own).

WE/WH are having to group up just to kill anyone anymore. Why? Because all classes have survival tools to kill them. Maybe you have to spec a certain way to deal with them but that may make your grouping abilities sub par.
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

Panzer80

Post#37 » Wed May 04, 2022 11:31 pm

Shogun4138 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:04 pm Every class has an array of tools to escape or to stop and escape. It really is a matter of using the correct abilities at the right time. Stuns, roots, staggers, knockdowns.. Then obsorptiion, heals, and whatever else. What classes don't have these?

You want WH/WE visible constantly? People won't play them. You want their escape tools nerfed but not others (your own).

WE/WH are having to group up just to kill anyone anymore. Why? Because all classes have survival tools to kill them. Maybe you have to spec a certain way to deal with them but that may make your grouping abilities sub par.
I don't have to respond to arguments I didn't make.
No, not every class has the same level of utility escape tools, Yes, they need nerfs, and that would include my WH. I play classes because I like their look.
They don't have to group up, they do this out of convenience, the same reason any players group up.
People play them because they're overtuned, and the stealth classes are fun. They will play them either way.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

Panzer80

Post#38 » Wed May 04, 2022 11:34 pm

Cyrinael wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:50 am
Panzer80 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:38 pm Stealth classes should exist on a knife edge.
Panzer80 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:38 pm You can't make the argument that stealth classes exist on a knife edge atm, it's just not true
Ok bro.
Can't tell if it's poor reading comprehension, or inability to formulate an argument here.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

Ads
reynor007

Post#39 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:59 am

DKSkulL wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:02 pm Overpowering stealth classes are not good, if you solo or small scale roaming, i will find only WB or WH/WE.
Agains thats, tactic on 50% ignoring armour after finisher makes my tank are not tank at all :cry:
bro I hope you just made a mistake, if not, then stop using heavy substances, you lose touch with reality, like many of those who remember something that never happened on live server
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0bZ5UK1vA&t 15:45 520dmg bullet...
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

DKSkulL

Post#40 » Sat May 07, 2022 2:03 am

reynor007 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 7:59 am
bro I hope you just made a mistake, if not, then stop using heavy substances, you lose touch with reality, like many of those who remember something that never happened on live server
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ0bZ5UK1vA&t 15:45 520dmg bullet...
https://web.archive.org/web/20081103204 ... .aspx?id=9 pls see on this,
full ignoring armour Torment was not enoght, adding 50% tactic after finisher,
225 bullets damage and healing 100% of damage dealt not enoght, increasing damage to almost 600, becouse some WH without hands cant kill chosen
snapshot with snare not enoght, adding second invisiblity with charge
and cherry on the cake Dragongun scaring skill with so many effects(range, AoE, reduse moral, increase moral, stun and bullet prok - who can heal WH to fullhealth)
and i not telling about Repel(brocken balance skill) and shraud of magomedus(better than camuflage moral)
Spoiler:
А вообще горит как раз с таких как ты драгонгановых мудил, не надо сравнивать 100РР оффа и нынешний сервак, шляпы всю жизнь игры ныли потому что играть не умели, надо понимать откуда всё бралось, а не орать мол я тебя шляпой нагну или выдавать перлы мол чот ты какой то ватный, наверно не те кнопки жмёшь. Предложил поменяться местами парочке таких, сразу заднюю дали, признавать очевидные вещи тяжко, ну продолжай бегать на шляпе, ты же не можешь в двурого кобса или бронелома соло