Recent Topics

Ads

Free the Masteries

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Mercilec

Free the Masteries

Post#1 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:32 am

Hello guys. I was thinking a change to how we learn Masteries because i find that part of build option forced, and by forced i mean we have to spend points on things that maybe we are not interested in just to unlock the stuff we are interested in. I would really like to see Masteries in a free format just like the other build options we have. So here is what i suggest.

Simply remove the **ladder** system and the points system and allow picking the abilities we want with the only restriction being in this case that we can only pick ONE top/seventh Mastery and by that i mean for example from the Chosen class either we have to pick either: Warping Embrace or Sprout Carapace or Shatter Faith (just as is the case now).
From for the sixth Mastery only one (just as is the case now).
From the fifth Mastery two.
From the forth Mastery two.
From the third Mastery tree.
The rest dont matter cause u could get them all with the current system anyway.

So essentially the amount of "good" and "bad" Masteries u can pick is the same, with the only exception that now u are free to pick and you arent forced to spend points were u dont want too just to unlock whatever u want.

Sorry for my limited English, hope u understand what i suggest.

Ads