Recent Topics

Ads

Can we please have Nerfed Buttons back?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Alfa1986

Re: Can we please have Nerfed Buttons back?

Post#41 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:27 am

Kloaner wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:19 pm
Alfa1986 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:18 pm the NB topic is still alive and the most discussed).
you take care of that all by yourself, 8/10 of your last posts are about NB :lol: :lol: that's what i call dedication
Well, yes, because the blocking of nb led to the fact that I stopped playing on half of my characters, one of my guilds completely disintegrated, more then half of the people went away in the second guild. I'm not crying, but simply explaining why all the other topics have faded into the background for me, and why it is not worried me anymore. As for my comments about the NB, so that I would not be accused of inciting drama and so on about the NB, I almost never started a conversation on the NB topic, did not create topics on the NB tema (except for a poll yesterday), but only slightly entered into a conversation when it had already gone on the air. perhaps a couple of times when I was the initiator, but it was always connected with the thread of the conversation (how to increase the population, how to get ppl back etc.). in this thread there are already almost 5 pages of messages, and mine are only 3-5 here, so no need to say that only I am the instigator of the conversation about the NB. when someone writes that the population decline has nothing to do with the blocking of the NB and the Martians are to blame for everything, I have to once again justify that this is nonsense and lies). I don’t think that something will change if I don’t write my 3-4 comments.
first you create all the conditions for people to leave, while saying that it does not matter to us at all the number of players who leave and we are ready for this, and then you start asking how to increase the population without changing anything. that's what's strange.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#42 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:42 am

yeah we should really be lenitent with all the cheaters to save the server population.

loool no
gtfo l2p

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#43 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:24 am

Alfa1986 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:20 am https://youtu.be/ORxB44WcL10
:D
the blocking of NB took place more than 8 months ago, and the topics of the return and discussion of the NB arise every month. they do not want to return the NB and, accordingly, return the part of the population that left because of the NB. they do not consider these people valuable to play. Someone in the next topic said that they will enjoy the game even if 50 people remain in the game, but they will not follow the lead of the "casual players". "casual players ruin any game they touch" - yes, that's exactly what it said. they have their own vision of how you must play this game, regardless of your desire, this is the main problem/conflict of interest.
Uthgard2 (daoc freeshard) devs said the same for months....when population gone and only 30-50 ppl keep playing on the server any of the devs keep working on the project...

douluc

Post#44 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:28 pm

I never played with the OP NB. It's for the 3rd kid's generation's...

They would never play Ultima Online... They only want the last stuff and reroll :lol: and on the other hand a beer or coca cola :lol:

Helwer

Post#45 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:29 pm

Can we please ban NB-discussions?

vobex16

Post#46 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:28 pm

emiliorv wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:24 am
Alfa1986 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:20 am https://youtu.be/ORxB44WcL10
:D
the blocking of NB took place more than 8 months ago, and the topics of the return and discussion of the NB arise every month. they do not want to return the NB and, accordingly, return the part of the population that left because of the NB. they do not consider these people valuable to play. Someone in the next topic said that they will enjoy the game even if 50 people remain in the game, but they will not follow the lead of the "casual players". "casual players ruin any game they touch" - yes, that's exactly what it said. they have their own vision of how you must play this game, regardless of your desire, this is the main problem/conflict of interest.
Uthgard2 (daoc freeshard) devs said the same for months....when population gone and only 30-50 ppl keep playing on the server any of the devs keep working on the project...
It's very meaningful (no)
I mean keep working on a dead server (population).