Recent Topics

Ads

PLEASE turn shard drops into crest drops

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Shogun4138

Re: PLEASE turn shard drops into crest drops

Post#61 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:17 am

Way to many currencies in the game as it is.
Ill add that bind on equip sucks too.

Ty, that is all.
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

Ads
licenje

Post#62 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:03 am

dwyur wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:25 pm
licenje wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:37 am Got my slayer full sov/war in 6 months, did 3 city in total, all rest got from orvr in time when shards didnt drop so bags only income (5h+ playtime a day), and i had inv gear so its only royals grind...
My AM took 5 months (first 3 months where only invader grind since i had it on slayer and didnt have it on am), but when when my AM got inv gear shards got in game so 2 months from inv to sov about same play time. did 0 city on am.
So shards reduced grind from 6 months to 2 months, if you do city its not so bad.
But inv gear grind on AM was still worst for me...
So something like this:

remove inv shard
renow 70-80 drop invader
renow 80-85 drop royal shards
renow 85+ drop royal crest
... since i dont realy know how it works at moment, is it chance to drop or players at some rr always drop, id leave that same as it is cos they drop plenty.
Why is this even a conversation? You convert royals to Invader 1:1 (it should be 1:2 or 1:3 in my opinion, which would help what your talking about- a rough Invader grind). why would you ever force the game to only drop invader RR70-80. then you will be RR78 and eligible to get Sov gear with zero royals..

I agree shards should be removed most likely to help the grind a little further. It's remained the same for over a year now as Bombling mentioned (besides the ORvR bags dropping Invader/Royals based on the ToK unlock, a very good change); why not assist the people playing catch up even more now, due to the fact the people who play the most are even more geared out on multiple characters, than the people who maybe can't play every city.
was thinking if you kill player 70-80 you get invader not if you are 70-80... with your logic if someone thats 30/40 and manige to kill 80 rr they shoud get soldier medalion drop ? my idea was if you are 85+ rr and you get killed you drop royal to enemy.... or if you kill 85+ they drop you royal...

sabat80

Post#63 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:47 pm

Or maybe with increased AAO you increase number of medallions (shards) dropping???

tazdingo

Post#64 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:23 pm

i def don't wanna see sov nerfed... city rewards for losing are good, i solo Q NA last 3 nights, we play the exact same order elite prem every single time and get smushed. i still get 5/6 meds which was more than the 4/5 hours of rvr that preceded it. spirits were generally good and we'd manage a decent number of kills on stragglers and out of positions. one time we had 7 shamans and 14 melee, that was. interesting

personally i think cities take way too long to start and forts start too quickly. ive missed fort a couple times due to warreporting to a bad spot and then getting even more lost. better now with the portals in maw but still, timer is brutal. waiting for city to start just takes forever which is worse because everything locked down

Elemint

Post#65 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:23 am

Well since papa grimnir replied with no fun allowed this thread has now outlived it's purpose. Feel free to talk about life or just derail into a NB def shaman elves abusing rampage in premades stacking pug city 50 pager.

Automation

Post#66 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:50 pm

I agree with removing city and forts.
Pure garbage content frying youre brain.
And goodluck on making alts or joining as a new player.
I rather grind gear in a korean mmo then on this server and it would probably be more pleasant aswell.

Sulorie

Post#67 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Automation wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:50 pm I agree with removing city and forts.
I rather grind gear in a korean mmo then on this server and it would probably be more pleasant aswell.
Against asian grinder mmo this game here is a cakewalk. Especially, when you can pvp from lvl 1 onwards, without being forced to grind to max lvl to even have a chance. As a casual player, having fun in t1-3 is totally viable here.
Dying is no option.

yoluigi

Post#68 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:20 pm

RVR is where it's at. Fort (not soo bad) and City is horible it should be a side content but re open t2 area when it start like that only real premade can fight each other if they want no more shards if you kill somebody rank 80+ royal should drop 70-80 invader. If we keep the shard make it soo 2 shard = one that would make more sense then 5.

Ads
K13R

Post#69 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:30 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:44 pm
Automation wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:50 pm I agree with removing city and forts.
Against asian grinder mmo this game here is a cakewalk. Especially, when you can pvp from lvl 1 onwards, without being forced to grind to max lvl to even have a chance. As a casual player, having fun in t1-3 is totally viable here.
actually, t1 - t3 is **** also it's all premade shitters hoping to face another pug because if premade had to face premade it be as barren as grouped ranked is. This has been the crux of this community since day one again it why this game struggles to get more then 1K people on it at a time

Sulorie

Post#70 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:21 pm

K13R wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:30 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:44 pm
actually, t1 - t3 is **** also it's all premade shitters hoping to face another pug because if premade had to face premade it be as barren as grouped ranked is. This has been the crux of this community since day one again it why this game struggles to get more then 1K people on it at a time
Don't blame premades for losing in a pug. If ppl logged the right archetypes and not only dps classes and e.g. found their guard buttons, people wouldn't feel the need to do premades, because the teamplay would work.
Dying is no option.