Recent Topics

Ads

PLEASE turn shard drops into crest drops

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
K13R

Re: PLEASE turn shard drops into crest drops

Post#71 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:28 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:21 pm
K13R wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:30 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:44 pm
Against asian grinder mmo this game here is a cakewalk. Especially, when you can pvp from lvl 1 onwards, without being forced to grind to max lvl to even have a chance. As a casual player, having fun in t1-3 is totally viable here.
actually, t1 - t3 is **** also it's all premade shitters hoping to face another pug because if premade had to face premade it be as barren as grouped ranked is. This has been the crux of this community since day one again it why this game struggles to get more then 1K people on it at a time
Don't blame premades for losing in a pug. If ppl logged the right archetypes and not only dps classes and e.g. found their guard buttons, people wouldn't feel the need to do premades, because the teamplay would work.
If I actually gave a **** I wouldn't be playing this game no tier-one pvp guild gives a flying **** about Warhammer or ROR. They did a good job with matchmaking in the case of having the right archetype but there is something about the ability to be in discord and call targets when playing vs a pug and knowing what the other teammate spec is. I'm not talking about the random LFG looking for 2 tanks 2 Healers pick up group its the t1-t3 guild premade that I roll my eyes at and hence why on a Sunday primetime this shard cant get 1k people on.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#72 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:26 am

Seeing no t1-3 premades worth a name lately, just /5 premades with different quality. To assist btw, you need no target calls, just a macro key to spam, while you push your other buttons. To time punts of guard tanks or morals, there you need voice but this is nothing you need outside of organized warbands and ranked SC.
Dying is no option.

daje88

Post#73 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:11 am

K13R wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:28 am
If I actually gave a **** I wouldn't be playing this game no tier-one pvp guild gives a flying **** about Warhammer or ROR. They did a good job with matchmaking in the case of having the right archetype but there is something about the ability to be in discord and call targets when playing vs a pug and knowing what the other teammate spec is. I'm not talking about the random LFG looking for 2 tanks 2 Healers pick up group its the t1-t3 guild premade that I roll my eyes at and hence why on a Sunday primetime this shard cant get 1k people on.
So people should not play the game the way is intended, in case someone is too shy to join a guild or a discord channel?? You can play solo in orvr, if you're capable, but right now you can't solo q for scenarios, it's just a waste of time. Had 16 sc on my main, 14 of them lost. Did i came here to cry about it? No. I understand that, if order is solo queuing, and you find yourselves in a sc with only dps, no heals and tanks that don't know how to use guard, the fault is not of destro's "premade". Is it frustrating? Yes definitely! What am i going to do about it? Nothing, just wait for guildies to come back from holydays. Maybe organized gameplay shold be promoted and rewarded more, since people seems to don't understand that is the bread and butter of this game.
Spoiler:

vobex16

Post#74 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:19 pm

pvprangergod wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:11 pm Pretty simple, game is not a solo game. Should only incentivise grouping up.

City is a complete waste of time that literally disables RVR for like 2 hours, and most instances are boring and one sided.

Forts are usually a complete mess too. Anyone who played them will realise.
Agree +100500

vobex16

Post#75 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:21 pm

vobex16 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:19 pm
pvprangergod wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:11 pm Pretty simple, game is not a solo game. Should only incentivise grouping up.

City is a complete waste of time that literally disables RVR for like 2 hours, and most instances are boring and one sided.

Forts are usually a complete mess too. Anyone who played them will realise.
Agree +100500
Forts is ok :D good sunergy after take zone not so bored like Cities and crap Solo Rankeds

vobex16

Post#76 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:35 pm

Also if DeVs will introduce some PQ in oRVR (not LoTD) and reward for that activity can be new jewelry or something else,new apperiance \ mounts \ talis \ time buffs \ many variants really. And and expand oRvR territory( we have a huge amount cool looking territory without activity Barak Varr undeground Port for example) it be really great.