Recent Topics

Ads

[FEEDBACK] - LotD 2nd Test

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Parallell86

Re: [FEEDBACK] - LotD 2nd Test

Post#31 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:23 am

Garamore wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:06 pm Changes made were a good improvement from the last time.

Big issue is that if you make winning all important (i.e gear is put behind winning) then the only outcome will be a zerg fest and order are much better at that (anniversary event + 2 lotd tests all won by order zerg fest). Within a few days of go live it will be order only heading to lotd as they will win anyway and only a few destro going for fights.
^ Kinda what I tried to say on several occasions. I like that youre trying to do something different, but Destro wont be going to LOTD by the looks of it.

Im surprised order won by zerging as zerging was not beneficial with this system? :lol:
Played the first, not the second. I didnt like the first one abit and the second one sounds like it was all the same.

Ads
CyunUnderis

Post#32 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:39 am

Eisenbart2 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:29 pm Second - considering the time I spend on my snb IB and my snipe/grenade Engi the gathered resources indicate a strong imbalance. So My IB made around 2.5 ress/h while my Engi had 8.3 ress/h. The IB was mainly in warbands active and the Engi solo or duo. I understand that this data is screwed based on one heavy fort defense but even with half this success DPS have an advantage in the current "gathering process".
If you have a DPS on your account, within the same faction, you can send the ressources to the character you want.
Spots in the expedition are limited, and the players that have collected the most Expedition Resources from RvR during the week will have priority. Expedition Resources are bound to account + realm.
Source

The sad part is when you are in a party or a WB, and some can go and the rest not.

normanis

Post#33 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:00 pm

will lotd be opened for all or just for 150 persons from both realms? doues its mean some will get gear progress some not?
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

pvprangergod
Suspended

Post#34 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:10 pm

gearing from LOTD would ruin the progression further and make it even more dead game than it already is.

SuperStar

Post#35 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:21 pm

I think it would be much better if it will on Saturdays, at least for me :D