Recent Topics

Ads

Taromir's Malice Dragonwake WAR Report - Destro

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
sharpblader

Taromir's Malice Dragonwake WAR Report - Destro

Post#1 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:00 pm

Has this happened to you?

You come back home on a lovely evening to log on to RoR and join the Waaaaagh. What a beautiful time, you think to yourself, to drink the blood (and tears) of your enemies, especially dwarves (yuck).

But hold up!

You check SoR and see the battle is in Dragonwake, oh boy! Time for some pwnage, you snicker, and as you WAR Report to the place of battle, behold........

....Welcome to Taromir's Malice chapter 18 Dark Elf Camp! Congratulations, time to burn away the extra orc chonk!

It takes so much time to reach the RvR lakes from this teleport spot that by the time you reach it, your realms got the place to 2 stars, sieged the order keep, killed the lord, NASCARED the Fort, and probably now queuing for City.... /sarcasm

Ok not that much, but its a loooooooooooooong walk unless you lucked out and selected to WAR Report to Milaith's Memory (bless her soul).

Taromir's Malice really lives up to it's name. If someone has a shortcut to share please do, otherwise can we please shift all the DW WAR report for destruction to the WC? Thanks!

Ads
Martok

Re: Taromir's Malice Dragonwake WAR Report - Destro

Post#2 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:37 pm

The War-Report takes you to whatever Warcamp is closest to the objective or keep selected, regardless of the intervening terrain. If attempting to Port to Dragonwake and MM is not on the War-Report list I just ride to the nearest Flight-Master or book back to my binding spot and go from there.

I have spoken.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...