Recent Topics

Ads

Increasing UI Size? Addons?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
liziegarb

Increasing UI Size? Addons?

Post#1 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:14 am

I recently started playing and am really enjoying the game but the UI is a bit small for me. I found the global UI scale in the settings however when I increase the slider and apply it nothing changes. If anyone knows if there's a fix to this or some sort of addon that increases the UI scale I'd be happy to know. 192.168.0.1 router login 192.168.1.1
Last edited by liziegarb on Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Increasing UI Size? Addons?

Post#2 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:25 am

liziegarb wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:14 am I recently started playing and am really enjoying the game but the UI is a bit small for me. I found the global UI scale in the settings however when I increase the slider and apply it nothing changes. If anyone knows if there's a fix to this or some sort of addon that increases the UI scale I'd be happy to know.

Hey,

did you press "Apply" after you did the slidy slide?

stonefuzzy

Post#3 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:49 am

Heya,
Try to use /rel command after u changed the slider and hit apply. It helps with other stuff where apply doesnt work.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:11 pm

Run the game in fullscreen mode and the slider should work