Recent Topics

Ads

SW need rework, and need it year ago.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wildwindblows

Re: SW need rework, and need it year ago.

Post#11 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:13 pm

Sever1n wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:09 pm Go to doll and make pls burst 8.2 in 3sec. Then make a screen of it. With no hidden statistics. Then try check burst of Wh/we. After that say again how op are sw. I have 7k kills on sw but yeah im not expiriensed enough too see where a real class and where is dead meat. Screen that you make shows some dmg on some somewhere but dont give any information to work with. If u wanna see how op asw or rsw are open ranked statistics and if it dont show you how dire situation, just spam about how they op ignoring half of what was sayed about class and why its dead.
What is your gear and rr? I dont think asw work nice with low gear.

Ads
Sever1n

Post#12 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:41 pm

/facepalm.

Shanell

Post#13 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Sever1n wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:41 pm/facepalm.
You didn't respong with your gear and RR tho
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Sever1n

Post#14 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:19 pm

Try gues from info that ive gave

Shanell

Post#15 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Sever1n wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:19 pm Try gues from info that ive gave
Nah
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Panzer80

Post#16 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:36 pm

I agree. I'd like to see their range increased beyond SH (not exact mirrors, remember), and they need to be able to become a shrub/grass clump depending on the zone ;)
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

DoomedDragon

Post#17 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Sever1n wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:42 am Having sov sw that i want to play but must lvl lion instead to be viable is just a pain.

He is in sov

anarchypark

Post#18 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:10 am

It's so sad seeing a player who reached end gears still have no clue about his class.
If he couldn't find it thru 80+ and sov grind, any advice would help him? I doubt it.
what scares me is a lot of SW might be in same hopeless status.

so here is my input as another sov sw.
Scout is fine, better with having range debuff back.
Skirm is fine, it's wb build. try with assault tactic : more dmg in 45ft. same range with morale drain.
get full support first. guard, heal, ww. you'll notice value of ap buff while trying.
ASW have insane burst. I was also been receiving end.
do you know sw have aoe detaunt tactic?
combine with full armor tali, aoe detaunt makes survival match to tank.
though it's only for example. cuz it was b4 sov era and armor tali nerf i've done it.

you don't seem to have ventured your class deep enough.
build and rotations are somewhere in the class forum.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
Sever1n

Post#19 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:02 am

/facepalm. Tnx for next lvl advises. They so genius! It almost lile someone dont even read anything and still proposes make def lion with nothing from sw. So good! So solves everything! Now i see how op sw are ty. Ill stick billion of armor aoe detaunt, and go die for 1st meatball with guarded dok, first regentank, firstdef we, first toughmagus cosplaying i dunno what role ingame. Oh look im wh! Wow stop im not. Oh look im lion. Oh stop im not. Im snared 5k armor meat with no parry and aoe detaunt in slot whete every melle have it for free. Oh wait i can do pewpew with spiral fletch arrow, so powerfull tool in rvr, city, ranked, scens!!!! Yep for sure asw have burst, its so hard to understand rotation from 4!!!!!!!!!dmg abilities that im for sure dont know what im talking about in first post. Still standing my point and your provocations didnt covinsed me in anything. Btw standart dps sw - 7k hp. Let the armor be with me! Too elite advices. This is look like lol lvl provocation. Every man on order know spot of sw now, but yeah acording to your version itsop becouse posible 5k armor, and some fantastic burst that no one class ingame have. So plz stop your heresy.
Last edited by Sever1n on Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

wildwindblows

Post#20 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:11 am

anarchypark wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:10 am It's so sad seeing a player who reached end gears still have no clue about his class.
If he couldn't find it thru 80+ and sov grind, any advice would help him? I doubt it.
what scares me is a lot of SW might be in same hopeless status.

so here is my input as another sov sw.
Scout is fine, better with having range debuff back.
Skirm is fine, it's wb build. try with assault tactic : more dmg in 45ft. same range with morale drain.
get full support first. guard, heal, ww. you'll notice value of ap buff while trying.
ASW have insane burst. I was also been receiving end.
do you know sw have aoe detaunt tactic?
combine with full armor tali, aoe detaunt makes survival match to tank.
though it's only for example. cuz it was b4 sov era and armor tali nerf i've done it.

you don't seem to have ventured your class deep enough.
build and rotations are somewhere in the class forum.
When did you give up from mara and reroll sw? :O