Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior P. heal abilitys

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sej

Re: Warrior P. heal abilitys

Post#11 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:45 am

You kidding me? Was just PVPing WP, as a chosen I can take a bit of damage and deal out some as well, but all they do is just take damage and heal, no progress is made and you end out dying to either their allies or their own spells. To me it seems a bit unfair when a class cannot beat another class even if the lvl is the same (items non withstanding)
Burn it to the Ground! Raise a Clamour of War and a Pyre of the Dead so that the Gods might notice us!

Ads
Kaitanaroyr

Post#12 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:08 pm

Wp has 2 heals atm one that uses ap and the other is the heal on hit which is actually healing party members instead of buffing 10 sec cd
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Grolar

Post#13 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Fixing one class is pointless. It doesn't matter which one you choose it will only make the people who like that class happy and everyone else pissed....I'd love my Iron Breaker to work properly but that's selfish.
The mechanics work good enough for group fights. We just need get more healer classes to act like healers and not tanks. That won't happen until damage mitigation ( toughness, initiation, armor, etc ) works. Healers are self mitigating damage with their heals so they don't care about healing everyone else. :)
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

ethanwolfe

Post#14 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:27 am

Fixing one class isn't necessarily pointless. In many cases, classes have similar mechanics and solving one problem may lead to a solution to another. E.G. fixing squig herder mechanics may also lead to solutions for the White Lion, fixing stealth mechanics works for both witch hunter and witch elf, etc. Also, fixing one class at a time would probably be a good way of going about getting things done, literally taking one thing at a time instead of shotgunning. Frankly, since this is in alpha (I finally noticed the banner) this is not really a "game" to speak of. This is probably much like the game was when it was first designed and in alpha testing under Mythic. Nothing works right, but at least there's something there to work with. The list of things that "need" fixing are a mile long and to take them as a whole would seem insurmountable and just make the devs quit, like the guy that was doing warhammer-server (I don't know his name). But, taken one at a time, they're not so big.