Recent Topics

Ads

Premade facerolling is a problem in SC

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Grock

Re: Premade facerolling is a problem in SC

Post#21 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:12 pm

gobbito wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:36 am "It is probably the guy who already posted twice on reddit" Assuming again....
I mean, besides the shared general theme and same toxic attitude the starter post of this thread is literally a copypaste of the reddit post made at roughly the same time, is it really too much to assume its the same person?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
DeaconBlues76
Suspended

Post#22 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:14 pm

The replies are what I expected: unintelligent and juvenile. Seems I am against the brainless crowd that supports corrupted gameplay because having "power" over most of the base is "funny" and "fun".

I never thought back in 2008 or so that this community would behave like Call of Duty or WoW. I am deeply disappointed and letdown by the immature and callous attitudes of this community.

Grock

Post#23 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:15 pm

See?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Bloodmasked

Post#24 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:24 pm

DeaconBlues76 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:14 pm The replies are what I expected: unintelligent and juvenile. Seems I am against the brainless crowd that supports corrupted gameplay because having "power" over most of the base is "funny" and "fun".

I never thought back in 2008 or so that this community would behave like Call of Duty or WoW. I am deeply disappointed and letdown by the immature and callous attitudes of this community.
don't worry ror devs are fixing this bug and will soon have all premade abusers banned from the game

Ekundu01

Post#25 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:46 pm

DeaconBlues76 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:14 pm The replies are what I expected: unintelligent and juvenile. Seems I am against the brainless crowd that supports corrupted gameplay because having "power" over most of the base is "funny" and "fun".

If you are refering to the power these players have being a gear gap this is nothing compared to live gear gap/power creep it had. If you think premades are a problem there is nothing stopping you from grouping up with other players. If you are so anti social you can't make friends on this game i suggest you find something else to play.

We don't have the population to support a healthy pug only type game play. This is why ranked failed so hard. We don't have a huge population of people to pull from if the population is fragmented between t1-t4, orvr, scs, pve, and ranked. Most of the population is in orvr most of the time i would wager it is probably 75-80% of the population in the lakes. The remaining 20% is split between the rest of game modes we have open to us. If you expect the system to put together some fair sc fights with such a small amount of population to pull from you are not going to have a good time.

If you expect to win more than you lose you need to group up. This is nothing the devs can fix.
Trismack

yhani

Post#26 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:08 pm

to protect your skin you can pick softest path or craft shoes

ofcourse multiplayer game looks toxic if you keep losing and your self-confidence is so low that you are willing to change everyone's experience just so you could have easier time

your highness can play mobile game where you win every time, rest of us can have this place where there is no progress without slight struggle
Vadhal - kotbs rr80+

Runiz

Post#27 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Nearly every weekend I form a scgroup on destro for the event. I recruit from guild and /5 and make sure the group is 2/2/2 and tell them to assist. This is to ensure that people are actually playing as a team. Usually dont even need voice comms. This whole process takes everything from takes 5-10 min, but sometimes up to 20-25 min. Over the past month I think i've lost a handfull of scenarios, at most. This is all that it takes to dominate against the scary "premades". 10 minutes of your time, and you too can be an oppressive premader. If you can't be arsed to spend that little time forming a group in an MMO, then im sorry, but I think you're playing the wrong game.
Last edited by Runiz on Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sporrk

Order: SL/IB/Engi
Destro: Chop/Mara/Chos/BO

Sulorie

Post#28 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Can someone clarify to me, whether I comprehend this OP correctly?
It's about childish and toxic players within our community, while OP is calling premade players assholes?
There must be some deeper meaning, help me finding it!
Dying is no option.

Ads
sogeou

Post#29 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:04 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:12 pm Can someone clarify to me, whether I comprehend this OP correctly?
It's about childish and toxic players within our community, while OP is calling premade players assholes?
There must be some deeper meaning, help me finding it!
No, the problem is premades never want to fight each other. They double stack groups in SC's and when they do have a good fight they hide in their warcamp. Problem is pop is pretty short in some hours and pugs don't want to face premades so they log out or just zerg it up. If every SC was balanced it would be better for everyone. If a six man group is in an SC, just make sure the other side has one. Don't put two groups of 4-6 in one SC if it is a 12 man SC.

Pretty simple.

Tuxedo013

Post#30 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:21 pm

Every time you login into game you can type . pug to see which one of sc's is pug only. Also type . surrender to start the vote for surrendering if scenario becomes unplayable. Its good that . surrender doesnt give quitter status. Some call it cowardly to surrender, but sometimes its better than just waiting for sc to end when for instance you get camped in wc. Also good thing to know at what time of day to que. Get the feel for it and see you out there in que!