Recent Topics

Ads

Crippling strikes!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
ashton007

Crippling strikes!

Post#1 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:26 pm

So now that SM have the Raking talon can we get CS back on chosen?? Reduce it to 20% and don’t allow it to refresh before duration ends, there are very simple fixes instead of removing it altogether! At this point you gave it to SM and took it from chosen, then gave order ap aura and morale pump while letting them keep that 15%heal aura. I’m starting to feel the bias when every patch is just annihilating destro, I would encourage some buffs on destro to help with the population imbalance as well.

Ads
sogeou

Re: Crippling strikes!

Post#2 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:40 pm

NO! Chosen just can spam moves over and over. SM has to waste 3 GCD's to use a move. They can't just be like, oh I want to use this move now, spam it. Things are fine the way they are.

diegomess

Re: Crippling strikes!

Post#3 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Agree, 2h chosen now is and feels the same as a snb chosen but with more damage, there is nothing unique as being 2h, we got 2 tactics removed and just have a super punt. I would suggest CS back but toned down if u want OR some utility for rending blade, maybe add more cd to that ability and make it defendable but we could add the CS effect to rending blade this way 2h chosen could have some purpose instead of just more damage, is a 13points ability and is a mediocre aoe with just plain damage... knights bring more passive utility by doing nothing