Recent Topics

Ads

Mainstat tactics

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Skullgrin

Re: Mainstat tactics

Post#11 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:29 pm

As much as I like this idea, balance-wise I think it may open a massive can of worms freeing up that tactic slot.

I myself always use Rugged. Not needing it would allow me to always use Quickened Discord, which basically leads to Blast Wave and Touch of Palsy being permanent effects on my opponents, as long as I get my rotation right.

Constant damage when an opponent moves along with a permanent -750 to their health, and I get to keep my current toughness?

Yes please! :twisted:

Hmm, need to look at the dwarf and see if theres anything unbalanced there as well... :P
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
Baaldr

Post#12 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:41 am

I think it's a Good idea, opens up alot more builds

Evilspinnre

Post#13 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:58 am

The biggest issue here is some classes would need rebalancing with a tactic slot freed up. My WL doesn't use the tactic now and is at Str cap, a free +160 str would mean I could replace 6 str talismans with WS. Slayer would deal even more damage being able to slot another tactic in place of BF.

And yes, healers will notice it less for sure. To me, this would benefit DPS classes the most, and decrease time to kill. Whether or not that is something they dev team wants is another story.
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream - Xrealmers Anonymous
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM, 50+ RP, SW, IB
80+ BG, Sorc, WE, Mara, Choppa, SH, 60+ Zeal, Shaman, Blork
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp