Recent Topics

Ads

It would be cool if we could /SIT! longer :D

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
blayze

It would be cool if we could /SIT! longer :D

Post#1 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:11 pm

I think it would be supper cool if we could /sit without standing back up 2 seconds later
This might seem like a dumb thing but just hear me out :p everyone stands around in the cities waiting for scenarios to pop and they all look the same having people /sit or being able to adds to the game a little :) also you could sit in a circle with friends if you wanted. You can already /sit so no like graphics need to be changed or anything but you end up standing up after like 2 seconds. I've never done coding so maybe changing this is super impossible but I imagen that in the sit emote at some point after you type it there is a timer that tells the character to stand back up? cant we code it or change the number to just keep the char sitting indefinitely until the character moves? that sounds easy? maybe I'm wrong. but if it is easy I think people would enjoy this :)

I hope this is the right place to post this idea if not I'm sorry :X

Ads
Lilim

Re: It would be cool if we could /SIT! longer :D

Post#2 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Hey,

just listen to the last Q&A about the issue with the /chairsit emote:

Click here to watch on YouTube
it's around minute 19.

blayze

Re: It would be cool if we could /SIT! longer :D

Post#3 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:47 pm

oh ok thank you for this video Ive only been on this server for about a month and had not seen this video yet