Recent Topics

Ads

High RR and Rewards

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
warlover

High RR and Rewards

Post#1 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:48 pm

Ok just a thought, with all the pop stuff going with nb ban and cry babies in general, i know that rr80 is the end of getting any reward for playing on, to keep people playing their main toon and hopefully keeping pop up, why not give something to people that keep chugging along, like rr 90 rr100 rr110 etc, like in game goodies that don't expire, mounts could be one just off the top im sure you guys can think of some cool stuff to keep players going well into the higher rr levles, i see nothing wrong with players having something to strive for after rr80 :)

Ads
Noslock

Re: High RR and Rewards

Post#2 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:53 pm

U have a wonderful face skin at 85....

Toshutkidup

Post#3 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:59 am

You have dyes at certain RR, special beards, hair etc for classes.. so they already have some stuff for the higher people,that has no impact on game.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

warlover

Post#4 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:13 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:59 am You have dyes at certain RR, special beards, hair etc for classes.. so they already have some stuff for the higher people,that has no impact on game.
Not exactly what i was looking for those are small things not worthy of rr 100, but also Toshutkidup
I have so much fun with you when you try to guard the postern doors at keeps :)

Brakh

Post#5 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:07 pm

Dear devs, by any chance can you take a look into line of sight check of this skill at the end of its channel? Its often pulling while there is a definitly zero visibility between caster and its target. Thanks in advance.

oaliaen

Post#6 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:38 pm

Black samndy (best black of the possibilities ) at RR100

Toshutkidup

Post#7 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:55 pm

warlover wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:13 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:59 am You have dyes at certain RR, special beards, hair etc for classes.. so they already have some stuff for the higher people,that has no impact on game.
Not exactly what i was looking for those are small things not worthy of rr 100, but also Toshutkidup
I feel ya , but on other hand I dont want the top 10% to have things that have impact on game, and I guess mounts would be ok with me.
And someone needs to guard Posterns... :)
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

warlover

Post#8 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:56 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:55 pm
warlover wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:13 pm
I feel ya , but on other hand I dont want the top 10% to have things that have impact on game, and I guess mounts would be ok with me.
And someone needs to guard Posterns... :)
Your one of the best, i love to play against you :)

Ads
Kragg

Post#9 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:25 am

Appearance items would be key here. Special weapon or armor skins, no stats. Mounts.

That being said; how about an instanced racial guildhall for guilds? With a banker, options to place NPC's, etc?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

CountTalabecland

Post#10 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:00 pm

I don’t see why you would quit playing at 80.

Full renown talents and full sov is where the fun starts because you are actually geared to be in premades, not to mention ranked.

With Warlord, 2 sovs, and triumphant gear most ppl will never get it all.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.