Recent Topics

Ads

I don't want a nerf from WH.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
dadlyj

I don't want a nerf from WH.

Post#1 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 am

Just

I want to disperse many of the abilities of the Path of Confession tree.

When you actually attack keep. 100% parry for five seconds through "repel blasphemy" for oil.
Stable oil and attacks on oil users and this.
Magic damage to be kept in check is immune to magic damage for seven seconds through "shroud of Magnus".

This widens the gap between we and wh when playing the same role. In addition to keep size in the revr zone, even in 1:1 situations,
There is a big difference between the two things mentioned.

We don't have the same skills as the two mentioned. Skill Tree
It is not available due to its location.

I don't want a nerf from WH. Knuffing the previous magus and bo, we've already lost a lot of players and elite users have other jobs or left the game.

The above two capabilities to ensure some fairness.
I want you to move to another skill tree.

Repositioning "repel blasphemy" and "pistol whip" and replacing them with "shroud of Magnus" and seal of destruction.

Of course, when this article is released. The WH will protest. Because they're enjoying the op now. And if it's not WH, it's less likely to read this article.

Ads
Tabelrel

Re: I don't want a nerf from WH.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:29 pm

Didn't you post this already under a different title ? I presume you will just get the same responses and maybe delete this one so we don't need to go through the same drama thread. Thanks
Last edited by Tabelrel on Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabelrel Witch Elf rr84
Alixr Sorc rr86
Artful Dodger Zealot rr30xx
Kerang Blorc rr30xx

"She turned me into a Newt...but i got better”

Da Fat Squigs 2012 - 2021
Ard Az Nailz\Greenpeace Alliance (Eltharion) 2008 - 2010

Krima

Post#3 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:50 pm

Agree!
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Asherdoom

Post#4 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:51 pm

dadlyj wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:27 am Just

I want to disperse many of the abilities of the Path of Confession tree.

When you actually attack keep. 100% parry for five seconds through "repel blasphemy" for oil.
Stable oil and attacks on oil users and this.
Magic damage to be kept in check is immune to magic damage for seven seconds through "shroud of Magnus".

This widens the gap between we and wh when playing the same role. In addition to keep size in the revr zone, even in 1:1 situations,
There is a big difference between the two things mentioned.

We don't have the same skills as the two mentioned. Skill Tree
It is not available due to its location.

I don't want a nerf from WH. Knuffing the previous magus and bo, we've already lost a lot of players and elite users have other jobs or left the game.

The above two capabilities to ensure some fairness.
I want you to move to another skill tree.

Repositioning "repel blasphemy" and "pistol whip" and replacing them with "shroud of Magnus" and seal of destruction.

Of course, when this article is released. The WH will protest. Because they're enjoying the op now. And if it's not WH, it's less likely to read this article.
Devs face when looking WH:

https://tenor.com/HgVQ.gif