Recent Topics

Ads

Broadhead Arrow Suggestion.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Arthem

Re: Broadhead Arrow Suggestion.

Post#21 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:15 am

5 sec cooldown on a stackable dot xD

Interesting suggestion. So 10 seconds to get 3x stack if no dodge / cleanse / LOS. Yep.

SW has been butchered, you would have to revert changes to fix them atm.

Off the top of my head, don't make a stackable DoT aoe. ASW suffered due to making BHA the aoe dot rather than tinker with the useless Flame Arrow. There are options, however most of the complains are L2P issues.

Ads
Onigokko0101

Post#22 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:31 am

teiloh wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:23 am
ururu wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:01 am
teiloh wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:03 am Pandemonium/Frag Grenade/Gloom of Night etc all stack from multiple attackers just like BHA does.

BW used to have one too but Detonate was nerfed to **** early on live.
Pandemonium has only 1 stack and 5 sec cooldown tho. But whatever, we don't have to have a mirror everywhere. However, BHA should be definitely looked into if it has all three points 1)unlimited stacking from multiple sources 2) no defence checks after application 3) no cooldown.
Glean+Pande w/ Flamer (and Engi Equiv) does a bit more damage than BHA, and it leaves a tac slot free.

But yeah SW does bring up the sheer number of Order players with ranged AOE dot by a lot.
It absolutely does not. I dont know where this has perpetuated, but I have heard it multiple times in different places and its factually untrue. Pandemonium + Glean does about 300 less damage in simialr endgame gear to 3x BHA
Last edited by Onigokko0101 on Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Onigokko0101

Post#23 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:36 am

double post
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Battlefield

Post#24 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:03 am

I have only 1 big question is why Squig Herder similar dot Yer Bleedin'! has 65 ft range
and 5 seconds cooldown and not stackable but BHAx3 100ft range and no cd?
It is not balance, i knew SW needed a buff but now SW in good hands is Overpowered class!
BHA does 5k+ damage for 15 sec and this is aoe ability with tactic, just omg.
I did not play in RoR from 2020 march i came back a week ago and sometimes i have thoughts what i do here if it happens but you searching a new players as i see....

Caema

Post#25 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:45 am

You are investing 3 global cooldowns for a dot which can be cleansed by both dok and shaman. I am pretty sure with Yer Bleedin' + 2 global cooldowns you will deal equal maybe more damage overall with SH.(On single target ofc).
Not only Shadow warrior but every class is overpowered in good hands.(Especially Squig Herder)
Broadhead Arrow is joke in 6v6, it is okay in 24v24 and extremely powerful in fort defences. and that is because how forts work.

Battlefield

Post#26 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:28 pm

Caema wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:45 am You are investing 3 global cooldowns for a dot which can be cleansed by both dok and shaman. I am pretty sure with Yer Bleedin' + 2 global cooldowns you will deal equal maybe more damage overall with SH.(On single target ofc).
Not only Shadow warrior but every class is overpowered in good hands.(Especially Squig Herder)
Broadhead Arrow is joke in 6v6, it is okay in 24v24 and extremely powerful in fort defences. and that is because how forts work.
All dots can be cleansed by healers this is stupid argument it's mechanic of this game !
Not all classes so good as SW now and and SH (range spec) worse than SW already.
Sorc can die fast from BHAx3.
Last edited by Battlefield on Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Caema

Post#27 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Ofcourse all dots can be cleansed lol. but you dont spend 3 gdc on them

Cultist

Post#28 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:54 pm

When you see 3+ x BHAx3 you know you are pretty much done if you're a bit squishy like a Sorcerer, they just explode. Add Slayer's rampage to it (melts tanks) and more numbers and organization and the snowball effect is starting to get big... So either they do something about addressing these topics or Destro will be disbanded soon. I'm not playing Order despite of it all.

Oh, and having some Game Champs on Destro side would also help.

Ads
Battlefield

Post#29 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Caema wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:53 pm Ofcourse all dots can be cleansed lol. but you dont spend 3 gdc on them
BW may cleanse Yer bleedin' too.
What a problem make bhax1 but increase damagex2 and remove aoe
and reapet
Battlefield wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:03 amwhy Squig Herder similar dot Yer Bleedin'! has 65 ft range and 5 seconds cooldown and not stackable but BHAx3 100ft range and no cd?

madrocks
Suspended

Post#30 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:50 pm

The cleansing of BHA in a keep funnel situation is a myth.
We tested with: 2 shamans with cleanse, choppa and 2 shield tanks in the group.
Still BHA stacks constantly.

As other mentenioned in here, it's an issue when 10+ SW drop it in the funnel constantly.
I highly doubt it's a l2p issue.

It's the combination of all the dots in a funnel that make this things "overpowered". Also how the dot mechanic works now, with the refreshment, highly questionable.
Not to forget that destro now needs to slot a choppa, so a squishy class, to have CDR. Totally out of proportion.
Lutz