Recent Topics

Ads

Stealth Counter.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
vanbuinen77

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#11 » Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm

No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.
Malificatium-Magus
Malificatiiium-Chosen
Malificatiium-Shaman

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Sun May 02, 2021 2:24 am

maybe make stealth break if you take a certain amount of damage. like, say 1K or 1500. then it should break. You can enter "normal" stealth while dotted and taking damage, just have to time it correctly.
-= Agony =-

Evilest

Post#13 » Sun May 02, 2021 5:37 pm

GCD is lower than stealth casting time, which means GL trying to squirrel away in front of someone.

I'd be quite in favour of removing stealth altogether just so there are no excuses for the shitty state the WE is in.

dalen
Developer

Post#14 » Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am

vanbuinen77 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.
Stealth has a 2s cast time and 100% chance to be interrupted when you are hit.

After players actually stealth though each time they are hit has a 15% chance to break stealth.
Source Developer

abezverkhiy

Post#15 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:17 am

I love this thread. Keep crying.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Gangan

Post#16 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:08 pm

dalen wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:44 am
vanbuinen77 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:17 pm No, I have seen it too many times to count and its not the 2 sec ability.

After players actually stealth though each time they are hit has a 15% chance to break stealth.
Thx for the explanation.^^
Does the type of dmg matter? St, aoe or dot
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

space44

Post#17 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:18 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 11:17 am I love this thread. Keep crying.
this thread wasnt really for crying i was just throwing out a suggestion since from my experience i almost never was able to unstealth a player and wondered if others had the same outcome and suggestion. :p
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

licenje

Post#18 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am

this is actualy a lie i killed over 100 we in stealth and that 7+ skills on em and they never go out of stealth and if you hit we with KD while she is stealth she drops on floor and you lose sight of her...

and dots dont interupt stealth cast so its not 100% chance to be interrupted when hit, its "100% chance to interupt with direct dm"!!
dont know why you spread miss information... i actualy play this game and this is product of testing aka playing game

Ads
mogt

Post#19 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:04 am

licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am

this is actualy a lie i killed over 100 we in stealth and that 7+ skills on em and they never go out of stealth and if you hit we with KD while she is stealth she drops on floor and you lose sight of her...

and dots dont interupt stealth cast so its not 100% chance to be interrupted when hit, its "100% chance to interupt with direct dm"!!
dont know why you spread miss information... i actualy play this game and this is product of testing aka playing game
dalen are right, he dont spread miss information

a dot is not a hit, if you get direct damge in stealth cast it interuppt it. and if you kill we in stealth, then you are lucky, each damage have 15 % chance that break the stealth. then you was lucky, that you killed we in stealth, but that is possible. why you wrote that dalen spread missinformation.

as example: a dot do his damage not insant, that is the reason why in the 2 s, casttime , WE can go in stealth. if you dot the enemy before he go in stealth and the casstime frpm stealth are at 1 s and then the dot do damage, then the stealth are interruot instanly (before you are in stealth).

and the word "hit" has the definition from direct damage
dalen wrote the correct information

licenje

Post#20 » Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am

mogt wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:04 am
licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:33 am

dalen are right, he dont spread miss information

a dot is not a hit, if you get direct damge in stealth cast it interuppt it. and if you kill we in stealth, then you are lucky, each damage have 15 % chance that break the stealth. then you was lucky, that you killed we in stealth, but that is possible. why you wrote that dalen spread missinformation.

as example: a dot do his damage not insant, that is the reason why in the 2 s, casttime , WE can go in stealth. if you dot the enemy before he go in stealth and the casstime frpm stealth are at 1 s and then the dot do damage, then the stealth are interruot instanly (before you are in stealth).

and the word "hit" has the definition from direct damage
dalen wrote the correct information
so i play dps am and i go 4 dots on we and i never stoped her from stealth NEVER!!! in my 5 years of play so you are wrong i dont care how its suposed to be im telling you how it is.