Recent Topics

Ads

Stealth Counter.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Evilest

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#31 » Wed May 05, 2021 8:57 pm

licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:36 am
Evilest wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:53 am
licenje wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:11 am so i play dps am and i go 4 dots on we and i never stoped her from stealth NEVER!!! in my 5 years of play so you are wrong i dont care how its suposed to be im telling you how it is.
You are playing class that has the EASIEST time laughing at WE stealth and you haven't figured out yet what to do. It's not rocket science.
LoL i dont have problem with any class i play vs we... im just saying my exp ingame... donno why i have to explain this... but we jumps on you you dot her then she relize you are not heal trys to run away with 4 dots and i cant stop her form stealth he/she will aways go in stealh always, she will die from dots ofc but she dies in stealth
with am i stop steath with ap drain and i tryed stoping it with wrath of asurian before its 1 sec cast dm spell it dont work... i got 40k+ kills vs we on all my chars... and im telling you again you can defend it as much as you wona i dont care cos im not having porblem with it... but for ppl that have problem im just saying its not as you portrait it...
So you reliably killl stealthers and you know how to get them out of stealth. What's the issue here? You want them to delete their char after they dare to hit you?

Ads
sighy

Re: Stealth Counter.

Post#32 » Thu May 06, 2021 11:01 pm

Cultist wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:46 am I play both stealth classes (love the assassin archetype) and having said that I would not mind DEVs implement a potion (10-30s duration e.g.) anti-stealth. There are many of us causing havoc around and truly our population is in crescendo.

And before some ppl start bashing me, there should be a counter for those potions as well. Like a big eye symbol to remind you not to get near them so it should have a radius of vision (20-30 ft).

I know the consequences (like WH/WE not being able to hit the oil anymore) but is that meant to be our role?
I don't think that is a particularly great idea, because it would make the already quite overvalued ability even more situational than it already is and adding counterplay to counterplay is a very slippery cyclical slope to go down.

And it's already very hard to do much of anything, when the zone gets crowded, as either of the two classes. Not to mention that the topic is pretty much based on a scenario, where the WH/WE seeks to disengage/avoid engaging, after breaking LoS for at very least 2 seconds to actually stealth assuming it's not still on cooldown and they have ap.