Recent Topics

Ads

SIngle target punt for Sm and Bork ?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Aesur

SIngle target punt for Sm and Bork ?

Post#1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Hello guys!

I was thinking if is possible to give Sm and Bork a tactic ( from the offensive spec tree ) alllowing them to change from aoe punt to single target punt. Personally was looking to put in the spot of Deep Incision in the Path of Khaine and Keep It Goin'! spot for the Path of da' Browler ( that helps also to limit the idea of 2h "aoe" bork arounds)

Would be good, would be bad or whatever do you think about it ? And why?

Cheers.

Ads
tazdingo

Re: SIngle target punt for Sm and Bork ?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:00 pm

i feel like it would be eating too much into the class identity, blorc has always been the class with the best all round melee potential but poor tank tools. i already see way more bos than chosen these days, if you started making us better all round tanks as well it would be op. dps sm definitely doesn't need an st punt but i wouldn't be against removing the block requirement from the vaul one

Alubert

Post#3 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:31 pm

BO ST super punt like BG/Chosen = delete all chosens/BG.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

stmarrow

Post#4 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:34 pm

Both classes already have ST punt in mid tree. What would the purpose of using a tactic to switch AoE punt for ST be?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#5 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:02 pm

I'd rather see the tactic "mor' hardcore" be changed so that the aoe punt be stronger
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza