Recent Topics

Ads

U Wot

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sofong

Re: U Wot

Post#61 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:39 pm

just trade u wot for wods or spirit dmg+spiritual debuff.

Ads
agemennon675

Post#62 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Good idea, change uwot for wods mirror that will for sure make some upset
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

ScreenFofoBan

Post#63 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:56 pm

u forget to mention u can cleanse u wot self snare with jugernout. and y i tested it. and u can really cleanse it ingame not just on papper. (just push jusggernout after bonuss ends) also wads dont give u damage bonuss. u can use u wot in any build even snb while wods only 2h. in theory u wot>wods. spam u wot and spam hold the line . self bonuss + bonuss to athers.
and wods is actually mirror to canthitme (channel block) and u dont deal damage when wods is channeling while u put u wot and spam abilities. u whant compare lama and horses byt they are never same even some function they really can do carry paceges. byt noone ride on lama. nice try

Its true u can cleanse the snare from u wot with juggernaut, however its probably the most stupid way to use ur 1min CD juggernaut, as 2h BO, idk if u play it, u gonna prefer save it for removing a root or a SW snare for exemple, its more usefull and its easy to understand why...
If u read well i was comparing the 2 main defensive ability of the 2h spec of SM/BO, never spoke about any snb meme build or whatever snb related (its **** anyway cause u cant have tree hit combo as snb bo and u sacrifice too important thing to get u wot + cant hit me as snb it dont work out, u might be tanky yes but that all, no absorb shield, no waaagh, no kd... ur useless)
Its easy to understand why WoDS dont give dmg bonus, its would be too powerfull and unbalanced toward BO dmg output, that 10% dmg bonus from u wot is to compete with the fact that SM deal spirit dmg and even SM still have the crown of the best ST dmg tank of all, so yeah +10% would be madness.
i agree with u dont compare thing that are not same, i dont compare snb possibility with 2h possibility that 2 different build and playstyle that why i didnt mention cant hit me cause its tied to shield spec but its true that technically it is the mirror of WoDS, WoDS its tied to 2h so that of course make 2h SM spec crazy good like cant hit me make snb bo crazy good (note that cant hit me snare the BO where WoDS dont snare the SM and can run everywhere) but anyway im getting out of the subject, for me its the same conclusion, U wot for 2h BO in is actual state is balanced regarding the possibility of his mirror 2h SM

ScreenFofoBan

Post#64 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:03 pm

but i think all 2h BO out there will be up to trade "u wot" + their physical dmg vs SM WoDS and spiritual dmg

DokB

Post#65 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:04 pm

You Wot increases all armor/resist debuffs on you by 30% as well as avoidance parry/block debuffs on you by 15%, it really isn't as good as some say. SM still shits all over you in the damage department in 2h spec and Eagles Flight/WoDS carry hard for pure mitigation. During your 10 second downtime on You Wot you are essentially back to pre-buff 2h BO state which means you will melt from guard damage. I think it's fine how it is.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

normanis

Post#66 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:09 pm

ScreenFofoBan wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:03 pm but i think all 2h BO out there will be up to trade "u wot" + their physical dmg vs SM WoDS and spiritual dmg
be carefull what u wish for.
and u right somwhere in explanation.
p.s heavens blade is not what its was on live byt poor coppy of da greenest.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#67 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:10 pm

DokB wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:04 pm You Wot increases all armor/resist debuffs on you by 30% as well as avoidance parry/block debuffs on you by 15%, it really isn't as good as some say. SM still shits all over you in the damage department in 2h spec and Eagles Flight/WoDS carry hard for pure mitigation. During your 10 second downtime on You Wot you are essentially back to pre-buff 2h BO state which means you will melt from guard damage. I think it's fine how it is.
i never saw pavrun very bad statement, or any ather black orc from live . problem was chosen was too welcome compared to bg and black orc (same situation as kobs vs ather 2 tanks)
Last edited by normanis on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

starness88

Post#68 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:11 pm

starness88 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:30 pm Hello again people.

I'm just here to quote my own message that has been ignored
starness88 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:43 am A new post about the black ork by a dude that doesn't play it.

With all your argument, you totally forget that SM doesn't face the ability called "Rampage" which totally ignore all your avoidance stats. You don't want to talk about it and ask us to create new thread ? Why the balance doesn't work with SM and BO but with Order tools against destro tools.

And this one ability (rampage) make all the difference, in orvr, in smallscale, in city, in sc, in fort, cause the most played order mdps have it.

And all the arguement that you used here are valid when talking about rampage.
Can I add to this that there no mirror to Rampage ?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#69 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:27 pm

starness88 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:11 pm
No one cares.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

starness88

Post#70 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:35 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:27 pm
starness88 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:11 pm
No one cares.
I know... And that's sad, people are crying to nerf a class in comparison to another that dosen't fight the same thing.