Recent Topics

Ads

U Wot

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: U Wot

Post#21 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:58 am

forsa wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:28 am Aside from personal attacks, nonsesnsical messages ("NO!111 You cannot nerf my i win button") or "order has X skill" im yet to see anything that will explain why is this skill in the game in current state.

Currently BO is the only tank in the game that can go full glass build and dish out damage comparable to mdps, while having hp and protection of normal 2h tank

RoR.builders - Black Orc

normanis wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 am lol i just checked u wot and u self snare really remove with juggernaut (its grey, byt when u press it , its work) is it bug or work as intend.
its not a bug, its a feature.
Imagine other thanks get much more avoidance with tactics and skills.
No other destro tank in 2h spec needs a similar skill in addition to their current skill set, this shows how OP it is.
Is this some "I lost 1vs1 against BO and this is the reason" thread?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Jinxypie

Post#22 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:33 pm

NO!111 You cannot nerf my i win button that doesn't exist.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Sofong

Post#23 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:45 pm

3 hit combo use to deal elememtal dmg and no 2h req, and some aoe snare nerf, BO been nerf couple of times, so as some other destro classes.

forsa

Post#24 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:11 pm

mubbl wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:48 am
think you forgot about sm and wall of darting steel. which is conacted why "you wot " is in the game. a former dev was the opinion, that the combination snb+ 3 hit combo was to strong, so three hitta got 2h req. to compansate, "you wot" was intreduced later.
dont see what the prob with jugger after you wot is. if you slow the bo afterwards, he cant remove the slow anymore, except he uses subcloak, which means he has a none-set-item on back slot.
No, WoDs is comparable to Can't Hit Me!. Both are channels, with no cooldown that increase defenses and deals damage on successful defense. Both can be cancelled by Taunt, SM's requires 2h and deals lower spirit damage, BO's requires shield and deals higher physical damage.

As for T'ree hit/Ether - well, BO one is much lower in skill tree, but im ok with removing U wot, and buffing T'ree hit to the ED level.
Also, in not 100% sure, but i remember ED being able to use with Snb.
80% move speed debuff is laughable on its own, but if you feel insecure, slot Unstoppable Juggernaut, to sync with U wot debuff ;)
Last edited by forsa on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

forsa

Post#25 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:16 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:58 am Imagine other thanks get much more avoidance with tactics and skills.
No other destro tank in 2h spec needs a similar skill in addition to their current skill set, this shows how OP it is.
Is this some "I lost 1vs1 against BO and this is the reason" thread?
What tanks?When did tactics became comparable to 1 click skill?
Cant see how this relates to strongest single click self buff with 0 requirments over all tanks.
Is this some "dont nerf my op i win button" post?

forsa

Post#26 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Sofong wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:45 pm 3 hit combo use to deal elememtal dmg and no 2h req, and some aoe snare nerf, BO been nerf couple of times, so as some other destro classes.
it used to deal Corp damage.
Aoe snare was moved Big Brawling tactic.
What bo nerfs? He got no target cd reducer, that synergies with chop fasta.
BO resists bellow is better than sm ones, his st punt does not require being snb (but he gets 2 st punts if snb)
BO m3 is the best tank damage morale - due to uncleansable silience
Last edited by forsa on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goermsi

Post#27 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:38 pm

So .. u wana reduce the bo to what ... Waaagh-Spam?
They allrdy have a bad merge in a 6er because of a AOE-smallrange kick and the 3 step mechanic. Some would allrdy say; wasted slot, like shaman.
Duno man ... there are other things wrong in this game. Like double-slayer rampage spam or squigs and sws with range knockdown and so on.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

forsa

Post#28 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:46 pm

Goermsi wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:38 pm So .. u wana reduce the bo to what ... Waaagh-Spam?
They allrdy have a bad merge in a 6er because of a AOE-smallrange kick and the 3 step mechanic. Some would allrdy say; wasted slot, like shaman.
Duno man ... there are other things wrong in this game. Like double-slayer rampage spam or squigs and sws with range knockdown and so on.
Err, no. Guard, armor debuff, resists+armor/wound/statsteal, snare, roots, and morales are still in the Bo arsenal.
Sm has same mechanic and same small aoe punt.

If you consider 2 slayer or sh/sw kd being a balance issue please create your own balance thread. I will gladly comment on those.
This thread is about U Wot blance issues. Please read the first post and reply to it, ty

Ads
wachlarz

Post#29 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:57 pm

forsa wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:23 pm
Sofong wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:45 pm 3 hit combo use to deal elememtal dmg and no 2h req, and some aoe snare nerf, BO been nerf couple of times, so as some other destro classes.
BO resists bellow is better than sm ones, his st punt does not require being snb (but he gets 2 st punts if snb)
All tanks have this same m3 ?

Fenris78

Post#30 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:08 pm

wachlarz wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:57 pm
forsa wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:23 pm
All tanks have this same m3 ?
Heee... No ?

You prolly spoke about M3 Raze, wich is vastly inferior by comparison (I'll trade it anytime of the day for such a powerful M3 than the BO)

BO looks like very weak, judging by most ppl posts around here. Guess it's why we see so few in the lakes... :roll:
Last edited by Fenris78 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.