Recent Topics

Ads

U Wot

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
normanis

Re: U Wot

Post#11 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 am

when ib or sm will get u wot? ( if its really such trash).
black orcs are more than sm or ib. when order tanks will get some minor u wot buff so order play tanks????
p.s clases shoudnt get solo player buffs ( from first day anyone in one mouth yelled it, byt we got solo buffs. seems changed player base or destro got buffs)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Ads
Sofong

Post#12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:21 am

oder seems to whine about almost everything these days....

Asderas27

Post#13 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:35 am

No.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

normanis

Post#14 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 am

forsa wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:30 pm

4)the laughable "drawback" 80% move speed for 10 sec can be removed by Juggernaut
lol i just checked u wot and u self snare really remove with juggernout (its grey, byt when u press it , its work) is it bug or work as intend.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Naelar

Post#15 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:57 am

Asderas27 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:35 amNo.
Yes.

Naelar

Post#16 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:58 am

Show us on the doll where that big meanie gave you the bad touch....

Jastojan

Post#17 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:14 am

forsa wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:30 pm Currently Black Orc's U Wot is an "i win" button:

1)For 20 sec grants bonuses that even morales do not grant:
+30% armor
+30% resistances
+15 parry/dodge/disrupt
+10% damage

2) It is a Buff, so it cannot be shattered/removed.

3) has a Cd of 30 sec, 25 when under Waagh/chop fasta

4)the laughable "drawback" 80% move speed for 10 sec can be removed by Juggernaut

5) requires not stance (all other same tier BO skills requires da' Best Plan)

Proposition is simple:
- remove "drawback"
- change into blessing
- cd 30 sec -> 60sec
- requires da' Best Plan / requires being below X % of HP

Or just change it into morale

While it will still be the strongest selfbuff (at least on tanks) it will have some counter-play
Shut yer face! :)

Jokes aside.
You wot is everything but 1 win button. So please remove DPS AM/sham from game because the whole class is a "win button" in smallscale? Looks like kids just wana have fun in smallscale but somehow they did not realize that asking for nerfs will lead to nerf the whole smallscale scene on both sides anyway.
Last edited by Jastojan on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowhawk

Post#18 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:45 am

Please stay in a row... i got only ST damage skilled :D

Ads
forsa

Post#19 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:28 am

Aside from personal attacks, nonsesnsical messages ("NO!111 You cannot nerf my i win button") or "order has X skill" im yet to see anything that will explain why is this skill in the game in current state.

Currently BO is the only tank in the game that can go full glass build and dish out damage comparable to mdps, while having hp and protection of normal 2h tank

RoR.builders - Black Orc

normanis wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 am lol i just checked u wot and u self snare really remove with juggernaut (its grey, byt when u press it , its work) is it bug or work as intend.
its not a bug, its a feature.

mubbl

Post#20 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:48 am

forsa wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:28 am Aside from personal attacks, nonsesnsical messages ("NO!111 You cannot nerf my i win button") or "order has X skill" im yet to see anything that will explain why is this skill in the game in current state.

Currently BO is the only tank in the game that can go full glass build and dish out damage comparable to mdps, while having hp and protection of normal 2h tank
normanis wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:10 am lol i just checked u wot and u self snare really remove with juggernaut (its grey, byt when u press it , its work) is it bug or work as intend.
its not a bug, its a feature.
think you forgot about sm and wall of darting steel. which is conacted why "you wot " is in the game. a former dev was the opinion, that the combination snb+ 3 hit combo was to strong, so three hitta got 2h req. to compansate, "you wot" was intreduced later.
dont see what the prob with jugger after you wot is. if you slow the bo afterwards, he cant remove the slow anymore, except he uses subcloak, which means he has a none-set-item on back slot.