Recent Topics

Ads

Trophy after successful City Siege.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
termofor

Trophy after successful City Siege.

Post#1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Hello there,

I played AoR while still server were up. And recently came back to the game. After Order Win while sieging Inevitable City i was like: "Daaamn lets see the trophy in the Marketplace" but there was nothing. I think that would be great if after Succesfull siegie trophy would be displayed like on AoR servers. I think i was captured Karl Franz or IC King.

Ads
wonshot

Re: Trophy after successful City Siege.

Post#2 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Would be a neat little thing, if the captured king was put for show in the marketsquare. and a vendor with rotten fruit for the people to purchase tomatos and ****, and throw them at the captured king.
big roleplay.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

zulnam

Re: Trophy after successful City Siege.

Post#3 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:51 pm

If I remember correctly they did say in the last Q&A that they want city sieges to be more impactful. Maybe the return of that feature could be part of that.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG