Recent Topics

Ads

Some Probles new players ecounter thisdays

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Anoobyz

Some Probles new players ecounter thisdays

Post#1 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:39 am

So i played like year ago i have BW 84 full SOV set problem back than was PVE groups so i wanted BS staff (cuz its best for PVP *Irony) but u couldn't find groups, u have chance to correct that with invader weapon but yea..it suck compared to BS...than u have C&T acc wich is nothing special but with that PVE talisman Magic power etc its super OP .....PVE in this MMO is super bad speical when u need 2 tanks 2 healer and that dont leave to much space for us (dps)...I generaly hate idea to PVE to get best for PVP like 99% of population on this server we r here to PVP so my question is can u plz make all that gear with PVP quests, maybe make those talisman tradable so Auction house get some life (i litterlly have 3k gold and nothing to buy with it)

Second as i say i returned and reroll population droped drasticly and it will take 6 month to get my scenario weapons, that i got on my forst toon in 2 week (we haved 3k pop back than) so plz lower req for same ty

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Some Probles new players ecounter thisdays

Post#2 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:52 am

Then do the pve with 1 tank or 1 healer. You need no 2-2-2.
Dying is no option.

Asderas27

Post#3 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:16 am

LMAO. You basically asking for BiS weapon through easy zergsurfing. If you want sentinel talis you can do ranked scs to buy them with those tokens now. If you dont get group as dps for pve, make one yourself. You dont need 6 months to get sc weapon. Its a MMO. all MMOs need certain amount of time investment to get BiS gear.
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Anoobyz

Post#4 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Asderas27 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:16 am LMAO. You basically asking for BiS weapon through easy zergsurfing. If you want sentinel talis you can do ranked scs to buy them with those tokens now. If you dont get group as dps for pve, make one yourself. You dont need 6 months to get sc weapon. Its a MMO. all MMOs need certain amount of time investment to get BiS gear.
Bro as i say it is stupid to do PVE to be better in PVP ? no ? let make this game like aion, pve all day so i can oneshoot someone in pvp wtf .....and consider SC weapon also as i say on main 1 year ago i farmed sc weapon np in week cuz they were poping, if u qque for sc thisdays u will wait 20min-2h so u do the count how long it will take to get weapon....

Sulorie

Post#5 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:07 pm

If you are one of the overpopulated dps classes in queue, join a premade, if you want faster pops. They have priority.
Dying is no option.

duvalx

Post#6 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:19 pm

Lots of people actually enjoy the pve this game offers... don't tar everyone with the same brush, it can be a nice change to do something else other than pvp when sc's are just not going well and the lakes is a zergfest ... try pve, with the right group it can be quite fun.

the devs are spending a lot of time to bring us some real good pve content that was on live like hunters vale and Lost Vale.

I think new players suffer more from grief players more than anything else... unfortunately there are some real A***Holes on the server :( both sides order and destro
given up trying to play the good guys!