Recent Topics

Ads

Delete supply crate reward

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
nebelwerfer

Re: Delete supply crate reward

Post#21 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:05 pm

maybe make supply running on foot only but you dont drop it on taking damage, you drop it when you die only. so you need to be protected and kept alive as you run supplies.

Ads
gebajger

Post#22 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:31 pm

I'm not sure why this is bothering you, the reward is so marginal, you get 10-100 times more rp for a single solokill.
Also, you cannot do it while being afk.
Rioz

quda

Post#23 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:43 pm

Actually its only "post creator"" whining about that system. He saw it as an afk gameplay, when it is not. He saw it as a big reward, when it is not. That reward is really smthing for doing boring job in 0-1 star keep zone.

Just few hours ago, as guild we ran in DW from BO to BO searching for any order wb or parties to gank them, you know what? There wasnt any people, really small amount of parties, 1-4 people. It is very frustrating to join wb and run around without getting anything, just losing time. So quickly some of us start taking supplies and we get at least some RR for this boring run, until joining another wb vs pve siege in other zone. So actually you dont understand what you talking about, when you think that removing reward for supply is what players want and needed. As I said before, with cutting those possible small rewards people will just left playing this game, because grind here is so slow and ridiciulous.

rrrutsss

Post#24 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:21 am

I think crates are a great way to level keep and gives people something to do instead of zerg vs zerg fights.
How can you afk running crates???? Cuz you literally have to carry them from Bo to Keep/warcamp

zulnam

Post#25 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:53 am

Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm
quda wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:43 pm As I noticed, only groupmates of those who deliver supply will get reward. So those who just stand afk near flag - gets nothing. So stop whining and do your best.
You dont understand . People who run supply the whole time are just afk cause they want easy grind and not participate on lake sieging defending instead to grind their toon . Just see for exemple best one praag people are juts afk between run supply armory MS or another one DW milaith memory .
Yes, the people who are LEVELLING THE KEEP in order to have a siege possible or fix the keep are not helping with the siege.

Next we should delete healers. I see them in the back it warbands, afking. Useless lot!
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Bignusty

Post#26 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:34 pm

zulnam wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:53 am
Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm
quda wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:43 pm As I noticed, only groupmates of those who deliver supply will get reward. So those who just stand afk near flag - gets nothing. So stop whining and do your best.
You dont understand . People who run supply the whole time are just afk cause they want easy grind and not participate on lake sieging defending instead to grind their toon . Just see for exemple best one praag people are juts afk between run supply armory MS or another one DW milaith memory .
Yes, the people who are LEVELLING THE KEEP in order to have a siege possible or fix the keep are not helping with the siege.

Next we should delete healers. I see them in the back it warbands, afking. Useless lot!
Yeah leveling the keep when your keep is attacked is really usefull ... some day order dominating some day destro dominating how you can be usefull to def by runing supply instead to go def your keep repairing he door 2% make me laugh when an hit on door is 3% 4% . But yeah you r usefull .

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#27 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:39 pm

Why supplyrunners are important:
1. They rank up keeps
2. They make sure the BO stays capped (holding more BO's lowers the enemy lord efficiency)
3. They repair doors / makes keep safe after timer expire
4. They resupply cannons with ammo
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza