Recent Topics

Ads

Delete supply crate reward

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Bignusty

Re: Delete supply crate reward

Post#11 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:22 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:36 pm
Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:24 pm
agemennon675 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:09 pm Yeah so what healers and tanks that cannot instantly find a warband or a party of friends to farm kills ? What are they going to do ? Roll aoe dps and leech zergs ? What do you suggest here ? Like its the only thing that you can do to progress when you dont have anyone to play with, or in a low rr character to farm contribution and gear, out of party healing, debuffing htl, cc wont give you contribution or good renown. I see alot of people who just try to run supplies and try to get oil kills because they play a heal or tank class. Whats wrong with running supplies seriously ?
You r alone ? join Open warband PUG . No warband PUG open ? make one and play . So healer prefer oiil killing than healing on a warband and win lot of more renow points than killing 4 guy on ram and tank oil kill because nobody search tank ? every warband need tank or heal you talking about warband organized whoi want just lvl 40 and geared players but there is some warband for PUG so your argument is bad and not valid.

I need to point a thing runing supply isnt a problem. the problem is people doing that to grind and not to play whit ohter and trying to push the campaign no matter which side you play . It's like this since supply system was released and making Orvr outside Prime time boring so far whit desert lake .
Joining a pug warband is like the worse thing one can do FYI if you care about your gaming experience, also joining a warband is not the way to grind renown, best way to grind renown is solo roaming, which is not an option for alot of classes, if you are so tilted about supply runners you can go kill them on their supply running routes
Sure its better experience to afk run supply and doing nothing .

Ads
agemennon675

Post#12 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:32 pm

Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:22 pm
agemennon675 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:36 pm

You r alone ? join Open warband PUG . No warband PUG open ? make one and play . So healer prefer oiil killing than healing on a warband and win lot of more renow points than killing 4 guy on ram and tank oil kill because nobody search tank ? every warband need tank or heal you talking about warband organized whoi want just lvl 40 and geared players but there is some warband for PUG so your argument is bad and not valid.

I need to point a thing runing supply isnt a problem. the problem is people doing that to grind and not to play whit ohter and trying to push the campaign no matter which side you play . It's like this since supply system was released and making Orvr outside Prime time boring so far whit desert lake .
Joining a pug warband is like the worse thing one can do FYI if you care about your gaming experience, also joining a warband is not the way to grind renown, best way to grind renown is solo roaming, which is not an option for alot of classes, if you are so tilted about supply runners you can go kill them on their supply running routes
Sure its better experience to afk run supply and doing nothing .
Supply running is not an afk doing nothing thing and alot of people even organised warbands do it because they want to star up and progress the campaign, bless all supply runners who get zones to 2 star really fast
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Bignusty

Post#13 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:17 pm

you talk about organized warband who runing supply to upgrade keep for siege. Im talking about all players doing nothing insteat grinding by runing supply .

sighy

Post#14 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:26 pm

Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:17 pm you talk about organized warband who runing supply to upgrade keep for siege. Im talking about all players doing nothing insteat grinding by runing supply .
Tbh if they stopped they would probably join the warcamp konga line and it would fix nothing lol

BeautfulToad

Post#15 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:43 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:44 pm I liked more rewards for afking on BOs, you could always find a fight engaging a BO as there was lots of people there :P
I prefer a system where afkers can be killed more easily as well tbh.

Bloodmasked

Post#16 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:00 am

They could just make the boxes spawn much less often but level up the keep at the same rate. Running boxes is very boring and rarely creates actual fights, since you can just do it in an empty zone or easily avoid where the enemy might be waiting.

quda

Post#17 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:45 am

I dont know whats wrong with you. You talking about healers and tanks, but not all players suited to play that roles. And tank is getting lowest rr points in zerg, so whats the point? You whining because some times orvr is just boring and not active. I agreed, that happens, but with removing supply rewards you didnt make it better, as I think you make it much worse.

Bignusty

Post#18 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:31 pm

quda wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:45 am

I dont know whats wrong with you. You talking about healers and tanks, but not all players suited to play that roles. And tank is getting lowest rr points in zerg, so whats the point? You whining because some times orvr is just boring and not active. I agreed, that happens, but with removing supply rewards you didnt make it better, as I think you make it much worse.
Man how many time i saw announce like "LFG supply runfarm" just for grinding exp influ rr and nothing else just passiv players doing nothing to make orvr more activ outside prime time. just right clic follow then afk flag wc .Reward from crate isnt needed. You want rewards ? then be usefull for your side every side lacking class archetype. At least make reward when you secure the flag but not for delevring crate .

Ads
sighy

Post#19 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:44 pm

Bignusty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:31 pm
quda wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:45 am

Man how many time i saw announce like "LFG supply runfarm" just for grinding exp influ rr and nothing else just passiv players doing nothing to make orvr more activ outside prime time. just right clic follow then afk flag wc .Reward from crate isnt needed. You want rewards ? then be usefull for your side every side lacking class archetype. At least make reward when you secure the flag but not for delevring crate .
Crates give incentive to avoid fighting, by being dropped upon taking damage and a time limit. That said people fighting on the warcamp to warcamp line are usually even less useful than that. I can't even count the amount of elf t2 or praag sieges that failed because of them derping there back and forth a few seteps.

mogt

Post#20 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:44 pm

supplies are important why you want this delete? each player that increase the stars for the keep, is not afk he doing it for the progress. why many things, that is nothing? that is tactic gamepaly, the zerger, nerver do this, that is the problem, why th players cry here for delete the sytem. who want then defend a flag noone want do this then. tactic and strategy are the keyword, bit the zerger dont know this. stop talking for delete a good system