Recent Topics

Ads

Delete supply crate reward

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Bignusty

Delete supply crate reward

Post#1 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:17 pm

Supply system is good but you need to delete reward from crate people are just afk the whole time , doing nothing on the lake no matter if you siege or def i mean you can hit your keep 4* whit 100% aao for order , people are just afking supply run to grind . Today or like amlost everyday Orvr is just Pve game .

Ads
quda

Re: Delete supply crate reward

Post#2 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:43 pm

As I noticed, only groupmates of those who deliver supply will get reward. So those who just stand afk near flag - gets nothing. So stop whining and do your best.

M0rw47h

Post#3 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:44 pm

I liked more rewards for afking on BOs, you could always find a fight engaging a BO as there was lots of people there :P

Bignusty

Post#4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm

quda wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:43 pm As I noticed, only groupmates of those who deliver supply will get reward. So those who just stand afk near flag - gets nothing. So stop whining and do your best.
You dont understand . People who run supply the whole time are just afk cause they want easy grind and not participate on lake sieging defending instead to grind their toon . Just see for exemple best one praag people are juts afk between run supply armory MS or another one DW milaith memory .

Just delete reward from deliver crate and maybe people gonna do something killing when its not EU prime time or NA instead of PVE between flag and wc or keep

quda

Post#5 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm
You dont understand . People who run supply the whole time are just afk cause they want easy grind and not participate on lake sieging defending instead to grind their toon . Just see for exemple best one praag people are juts afk between run supply armory MS or another one DW milaith memory .

Just delete reward from deliver crate and maybe people gonna do something killing when its not EU prime time or NA instead of PVE between flag and wc or keep
I think the problem is that other rvr rewards are not so high. If you delete reward for running supply - we ended with really slow supply run and that means all sieges will start more slowly, more people will just play less. You suggest to cut possible option for farm rr (that is very long way)

Its always be the same, there some people that like to act, to move, to make a difference. And there some slackers, thats only looking for easy ways to farm. It always be the same, I think devs should reward those who do smthing in zone more, than that who run supplies. and thats it. And 600rr points (with buff) for 1 supply is not a really great and big reward. Aswell as most of the runners are lower than 40cr/50rr that means they may not be usefull in real warband.

sighy

Post#6 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:42 pm

Just feel like pointing out that people derping around Unicorn Siege Camp in SL or Martyr Square Warcamp line in Praag contribute even less than the supply carriers to the overall war effort. That said i don't think that the supply running is a healthy game state either, because it encourages a BO hot potato, where you get your supply and are actually encouraged to avoid fights.

Solution: Make BOs valuable to contest and hold onto.

Bignusty

Post#7 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:03 pm

quda wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:53 pm
Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 pm

I think the problem is that other rvr rewards are not so high. If you delete reward for running supply - we ended with really slow supply run and that means all sieges will start more slowly, more people will just play less. You suggest to cut possible option for farm rr (that is very long way)

Its always be the same, there some people that like to act, to move, to make a difference. And there some slackers, thats only looking for easy ways to farm. It always be the same, I think devs should reward those who do smthing in zone more, than that who run supplies. and thats it. And 600rr points (with buff) for 1 supply is not a really great and big reward. Aswell as most of the runners are lower than 40cr/50rr that means they may not be usefull in real warband.
if you want high reward you need to play join warband heal tank doing some kill take keep . Supply is needed to upgrade your keep that all. Rewarding people delivering crate make people passiv afk doing nothing. All this afternoon (for my time line) people ran supply nothing more .

agemennon675

Post#8 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:09 pm

Yeah so what healers and tanks that cannot instantly find a warband or a party of friends to farm kills ? What are they going to do ? Roll aoe dps and leech zergs ? What do you suggest here ? Like its the only thing that you can do to progress when you dont have anyone to play with, or in a low rr character to farm contribution and gear, out of party healing, debuffing htl, cc wont give you contribution or good renown. I see alot of people who just try to run supplies and try to get oil kills because they play a heal or tank class. Whats wrong with running supplies seriously ?
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

Ads
Bignusty

Post#9 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:24 pm

agemennon675 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:09 pm Yeah so what healers and tanks that cannot instantly find a warband or a party of friends to farm kills ? What are they going to do ? Roll aoe dps and leech zergs ? What do you suggest here ? Like its the only thing that you can do to progress when you dont have anyone to play with, or in a low rr character to farm contribution and gear, out of party healing, debuffing htl, cc wont give you contribution or good renown. I see alot of people who just try to run supplies and try to get oil kills because they play a heal or tank class. Whats wrong with running supplies seriously ?
You r alone ? join Open warband PUG . No warband PUG open ? make one and play . So healer prefer oiil killing than healing on a warband and win lot of more renow points than killing 4 guy on ram and tank oil kill because nobody search tank ? every warband need tank or heal you talking about warband organized whoi want just lvl 40 and geared players but there is some warband for PUG so your argument is bad and not valid.

I need to point a thing runing supply isnt a problem. the problem is people doing that to grind and not to play whit ohter and trying to push the campaign no matter which side you play . It's like this since supply system was released and making Orvr outside Prime time boring so far whit desert lake .

agemennon675

Post#10 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Bignusty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:24 pm
agemennon675 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:09 pm Yeah so what healers and tanks that cannot instantly find a warband or a party of friends to farm kills ? What are they going to do ? Roll aoe dps and leech zergs ? What do you suggest here ? Like its the only thing that you can do to progress when you dont have anyone to play with, or in a low rr character to farm contribution and gear, out of party healing, debuffing htl, cc wont give you contribution or good renown. I see alot of people who just try to run supplies and try to get oil kills because they play a heal or tank class. Whats wrong with running supplies seriously ?
You r alone ? join Open warband PUG . No warband PUG open ? make one and play . So healer prefer oiil killing than healing on a warband and win lot of more renow points than killing 4 guy on ram and tank oil kill because nobody search tank ? every warband need tank or heal you talking about warband organized whoi want just lvl 40 and geared players but there is some warband for PUG so your argument is bad and not valid.

I need to point a thing runing supply isnt a problem. the problem is people doing that to grind and not to play whit ohter and trying to push the campaign no matter which side you play . It's like this since supply system was released and making Orvr outside Prime time boring so far whit desert lake .
Joining a pug warband is like the worse thing one can do FYI if you care about your gaming experience, also joining a warband is not the way to grind renown, best way to grind renown is solo roaming, which is not an option for alot of classes, if you are so tilted about supply runners you can go kill them on their supply running routes
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer