Recent Topics

Ads

DOK-WP Balancing with other healers classes.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
geezereur

Re: DOK-WP Balancing with other healers classes.

Post#11 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:30 pm

yoluigi wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:12 pm https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a5m ... FTir0/edit
Detaunt for wp rework proposal in the work and yes right now WP/Dok salvation are way too strong compare to others heals.
Agree dok and wp heal spec deff needs a nerf and now they are even stronger with TB changes.

Ads
Bloodmasked

Post#12 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:50 pm

geezereur wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:30 pm
yoluigi wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:12 pm https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a5m ... FTir0/edit
Detaunt for wp rework proposal in the work and yes right now WP/Dok salvation are way too strong compare to others heals.
Agree dok and wp heal spec deff needs a nerf and now they are even stronger with TB changes.
All WP/Dok have for defence is medium armor and an aoe detaunt. Nerf either of those and the class is useless.

mekal

Post#13 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:58 am

as a dok main (rr 83) wp and dok do NOT need any type of buff they are the most new player friendly while still being extremely strong healers for all content

zealot/rune priest outshine in small scale and compete in warband play easily
shaman/arch mage can outheal during warband play with the proper group setups and provide good utility
dok/wp good heals, good survivability, easy to play imo they are the perfect middle ground healer if anything wp is basically a tank that can heal

tbh though if youre running out of rf/se you need to check how you or your team is playing
if your teammates are highly mobile classes leaving you with 0 targets you need to be smartly using your channeled essence builder between heals

yuaa2

Post#14 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:53 am

wp and dok now is strongest and easest to play healers, no need to buff them, may be need some nerf

sighy

Post#15 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:38 am

I think WP and DoK are in a good place, at the moment and have an unique identity. Adding mobility to skills seems unnecessary and unneeded.

Ridduk

Post#16 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:46 am

yuaa2 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:53 am wp and dok now is strongest and easest to play healers, no need to buff them, may be need some nerf

Nah , they dont need a nerf

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#17 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:19 am

yuaa2 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:53 am wp and dok now is strongest and easest to play healers, no need to buff them, may be need some nerf
If something this game dont need is keep pissing off support classes....in a game with overplayed dps we need to make support classes more appealing to play. If oher healers are underperforming we need to tune them up (im not confirming this, its a big "IF..")...

Regarding to OP suggestion => as others said, DoK/WP are in a really good spot right now...no buffs needed.

vouzou

Post#18 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:35 am

For all those that think this is a buff i wanna say 2 thinks.
1) Both abilities are easily interrupted so it doesn't matter if i use them on move or stationary.
2) Both Heal abilities have 30 Feet range and are channeling. So if i wanna heal something i need to be close to front rank and have the risk of getting interrupted from taunt, challenge, taunt from weapon and armor procs etc. Using this ability on move means i need to be 30 feet from someone to heal, and having the risk of getting interrupted if i am close to front line. In either case if i don't use it properly it is a waste of a cooldown either have the "on move" or not property.

For all those that they think DOK-WP needs nerf i will say this

1) 4 Trivial Blows 3 Futille strikes 1 Heal crit for renown.
2) Full Sove with armor talismans with wind imprevius set.
3) Dominator weapons
This will give
4138 armor without potion (92.7% redution with 75% being the cap)
660 to all resists
720 wounds
557 willpower
19% heal crit
and 118.2 Heal bonus.
If you ask me if it is worth the sacrifice of stats to be full tanky i would say yes.
To all those that they are trying to kill me i will say this.
You are afected by my detaunt, perma tanks challenge plus tanks M4 when needed plus 1 or 2 guards.
So you think DOK-WP is OP because he can't easy die?
Well guess what, my group makes me OP and all this because i am close to front line and get the benefits of defensive abilities that others use.
As for toping healing on cities guess what.
It is called rampaging siphon and it is counter to morale drops.
All healers have it. Why not asking nerf this?
Last edited by vouzou on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korthian Dok of Phalanx
Korthi Wp of Zerg

Ads
kak932

Post#19 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:38 am

Could see some runepriest/zealot love needed first because they're just boring. Give them some options to be somewhat of a hybrid. DoK + WP got a shield and other changes somewhat recently. They feel both fun and effective to play because you can mix weapons and mastery trees.
Deadulus - and many other Deadul... toons. ~RR 65 casual solo ;)

Twyxx

Post#20 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:11 pm

I don’t think this change is necessary. DoK/WP becomes tanky in exchange for mobility. This is the trade-off. If anything, un-nerf the regen procs on the gear and that would help.