Recent Topics

Ads

Overprotective Ironbreaker!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tovarich
Posts: 8

Overprotective Ironbreaker!

Post#1 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:37 am

It's about the "Overprotective" tactics.

Which is not the most popular because of its inefficiency.

The inefficiency of this ability has three components: 1 Low% chance of damage. 2 Low damage. 3 Damage is not dealt to your target, but has some kind of random choice, and often chooses pets.

In this situation, it is necessary at least to correct the target system, in my opinion it should work tactics - the tactics inflict damage on the target you have chosen, if you have not chosen the target, then it inflicts damage on the player closest to the enemy.

The tactics are unique and therefore must be effective.

I ask the developers to answer and express their point of view.

Thanks for attention.
(google translate)

Ads
User avatar
Sinisterror
Posts: 244

Re: Overprotective Ironbreaker!

Post#2 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:41 am

Overprotective tactic is supposed to do dmg to someone who is attacking your oathfriend not your target. Right? Proc dmg overall is too low imo espesially tactics/class mechanics.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Tovarich
Posts: 8

Re: Overprotective Ironbreaker!

Post#3 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 am

Sinisterror wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:41 am
Overprotective tactic is supposed to do dmg to someone who is attacking your oathfriend not your target. Right? Proc dmg overall is too low imo espesially tactics/class mechanics.
The tactic deals damage to a random enemy within a radius of approximately 50-70 feet from a guarded target.

Not necessarily the one who attacks the guarded target.

guarded in the sense that the buff is imposed.

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 1084

Re: Overprotective Ironbreaker!

Post#4 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:07 am

Tovarich wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 am
Sinisterror wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:41 am
Overprotective tactic is supposed to do dmg to someone who is attacking your oathfriend not your target. Right? Proc dmg overall is too low imo espesially tactics/class mechanics.
The tactic deals damage to a random enemy within a radius of approximately 50-70 feet from a guarded target.

Not necessarily the one who attacks the guarded target.

guarded in the sense that the buff is imposed.
are you sure? can you prove it? i've never tested this tactic in this sense
NOCTURNE
Zputakatarro-Choppa rr83
Zputadenti-Shaman rr77
Ysaran-Blackguard rr60

and then WP, AM, IB, Slayer and SH

Tovarich
Posts: 8

Re: Overprotective Ironbreaker!

Post#5 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:46 am

Ysaran wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:07 am
Tovarich wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 am
Sinisterror wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:41 am
Overprotective tactic is supposed to do dmg to someone who is attacking your oathfriend not your target. Right? Proc dmg overall is too low imo espesially tactics/class mechanics.
The tactic deals damage to a random enemy within a radius of approximately 50-70 feet from a guarded target.

Not necessarily the one who attacks the guarded target.

guarded in the sense that the buff is imposed.
are you sure? can you prove it? i've never tested this tactic in this sense
Okay, when I get home I'll try to record a video.

nocturnalguest
Posts: 206

Re: Overprotective Ironbreaker!

Post#6 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:54 am

My tests from previous year: tactic returns dmg only to the person who was the source of damage and not working with any kind of tricks with guard dmg etc (so OP claims needs to be confirmed with actual tests). It has no ICD and cant crit (proven with 1kk data sample).
Also i did test its range, cant find result quick but it was something like ~300ft.

Tovarich
Posts: 8

Re: Overprotective Ironbreaker!

Post#7 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:13 pm

nocturnalguest wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:54 am
My tests from previous year: tactic returns dmg only to the person who was the source of damage and not working with any kind of tricks with guard dmg etc (so OP claims needs to be confirmed with actual tests). It has no ICD and cant crit (proven with 1kk data sample).
Also i did test its range, cant find result quick but it was something like ~300ft.
when use "Watch Un Learn", "Overprotective" damage not regen ap of friend.
https://youtu.be/8MyQU82P44c

Range https://youtu.be/gO_QGcItye4

Tests have shown that damage is only inflicted on those who do damage.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron