Recent Topics

Ads

Shaman carrer mechanic QOL changes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
belakor00

Shaman carrer mechanic QOL changes

Post#1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:28 am

Shrug It Off, 'Ere We Go, Yer Not So Bad doesnt give any carrer point

What do you guys think of the idea of these skills giving carrer gork's and mork's waaagh?
"Shrug It Off" giving Gork's. "'Ere we Go" and "Yer Not so Bad" giving Mork's.

This would allow for more rewarding assistance in transition between healing and utility dots.
If you stop for doing one Yer not so bad and a 'Ere we go you waste two global cd without any carrer mechanic, so they dont interact nothing with the class.

Just for example Do Sunfim usefull is a tree skill and gives Mork's, Shrug It Off is a tree skill and doesnt give Mork's Waaagh.
'Ey, Quit Bleeding is a carrer skill and gives Gork's, Yer Not So Bad is a carrer skill and doenst gives Mork's Waaagh.

Obviously we would do the same with its counterpart, the AM!

Ads
havartii

Re: Shaman carrer mechanic QOL changes

Post#2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:44 am

I think these are great ideas to utilize the mechanic, it would still take skill vs lifetaps. Since the mechanic only grants faster cooldowns and no actual buffs/ debuffs to actual skills, something like this could be useful in the right hands. +1
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ysaran

Post#3 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:11 am

i agree and i would add more: You'z Squishy and Yer A Weaklin' should also give Mork points
Zputadenti

belakor00

Post#4 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:10 pm

Ysaran wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:11 am i agree and i would add more: You'z Squishy and Yer A Weaklin' should also give Mork points
Yeah, man you're right, theres more skills with the same problem, ty for the comment

teiloh

Post#5 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:04 pm

These are reasonable changes, but would be classified as buffs, rather than QOL changes.

I think the reason why AP Drain/EWG don't give career points is because all those abilities that build points also spend points, so that could end up messing up people's rotations.

belakor00

Post#6 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:13 pm

teiloh wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:04 pm These are reasonable changes, but would be classified as buffs, rather than QOL changes.

I think the reason why AP Drain/EWG don't give career points is because all those abilities that build points also spend points, so that could end up messing up people's rotations.
So Get'n Smarter, Do Sumfin Useful shouldn't give points either

teiloh

Post#7 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:29 pm

belakor00 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:13 pm
teiloh wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:04 pm These are reasonable changes, but would be classified as buffs, rather than QOL changes.

They do damage/healing so need to be tied to mechanic for the 25% boost

belakor00

Post#8 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:37 pm

teiloh wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:29 pm
belakor00 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:13 pm

They do damage/healing so need to be tied to mechanic for the 25% boost
yeah i think u right, seems like it, it seems there is no counter argument for that! thanks for the comment !

Ads