Recent Topics

Ads

3 simple changes that would make Heal Archmage from Good to Great

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Caduceus

Re: 3 simple changes that would make Heal Archmage from Good to Great

Post#41 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:30 pm Res and debuff give u contrib? Guild whabt more AM? Guy are you from dif universe?

Honestly, you're the one giving off a heavy "new player vibe".
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Sever1n

Post#42 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:16 pm

Low lvl trolling. Pathetic.

M0rw47h

Post#43 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:25 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:30 pm Res and debuff give u contrib? Guild whabt more AM? Guy are you from dif universe?
TUP was searching for AMs, not sure if they still do. I've seen NGE running with 2 AMs...

detrap

Post#44 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:06 pm Btw even rp+kobs passive healboosting just screams that am can go pug themselves.
That doesn't compare to the fact that AM has the best burst heals on order.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

detrap

Post#45 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:12 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:00 pm Only big numbers on am u can get is from pumping mellezone nonstop with EoV. That means that u need SM ww. Also it means that your build will be look like funnel puddle eov. No moral pumps aoe cleanses and other ****. Then when u finally be ready to do that, destro side will rememver 2 fact about AM - instares and squishi. And now u got - 50% debuff to your heal time due to 4-10 dps over your ass, trying to kill you, while wp drink coffee watch films and press random buttons. If am/shammie dont die no one die. In my opinion shammies >am coz they have 2def tactics for run autodetaunt, tough boost hot, 2 ww choppa/bork for heal pumping, and even mass moale pump trough ere we go. How do you beat that on am? Best healer? Yeah ofcourse if u left alone and nonstop spam eov in mellezone. That will work only against idiots. And on top of all am havezero chances to have normal party in city, hes a slave to WW, and on top of that all contrib in city will go to WP, coz you '' utility focused''. How to fix am? Easy. Nerf doc/wp. They are in to sweet spot. Let them feel all the pain that am feel every single city. This theme is sucked over years and nothing changed, so why do you think just random changing of few skills will change situation? Devs just need create am go to city, feel all frustration by themselves and then fix all, assburning moments for class. In a billion ways that already been suggested. Its complicating coz making heal good may reflect in that dps am become broken. And '' broken'' is a squig rightfull place.
If your AM is dying instantly in city, they are geared incorrectly/not getting focused heals/no guard/positioning, which is the same for any other light armour class. No difference. Get those right and you can EoV spam all you like.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

Sever1n

Post#46 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:20 pm

Next lvl analytics here. Well i say you farewell and leave you with your 69.

Caduceus

Post#47 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:23 pm

Where are your analytics then?

So far you've presented some anecdotal evidence, and reacted rather funny when other people shared different views.

You don't seem interested in a discussion, but only in hearing affirmations of what you already believe.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Sever1n

Post#48 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:37 pm

Hey this post became hard personal, and some guys just str8 trolling here, with obvios provocations. Mods its your time to shine.

Ads
Caduceus

Post#49 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:55 pm

Wow.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#50 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:13 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:37 pm Hey this post became hard personal, and some guys just str8 trolling here, with obvios provocations. Mods its your time to shine.
I can see you're getting triggered, maybe you should take a break from this topic to relax? It's normal to have heated discussions, especially when it comes to classes. But keep in mind that you were the first to ask if someone is from this universe or not.

Anyway if it makes you more comfortable, we previously confirmed a rework of AMs and Shamans and it's in the pipeline, there's just no ETA yet.