Recent Topics

Ads

Onslaught gear (ch 22 raids)

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
AurrekWH

Onslaught gear (ch 22 raids)

Post#1 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:40 am

Seems impossible to find raids for this anymore; even with the enticement of 24 talis for those that don't need the gear. I have maybe seen 6 or so being formed on destro, and participated in 4 in the last six months.
Curious if there's any plans to maybe add currency from all ch 22 pq's like the other gear obtained the similar way(Ruin). Perhaps a way to get people interested in running these more!
In general, I don't feel the gear is really sought after by all classes. it is for mostly the dps classes.
if you have a good suggestion throw it out please!
Aurrek, Arellel/Aurrel,
Formerly of Dark Crag/Badlands, Gorfang

Ads
Elvicof

Re: Onslaught gear (ch 22 raids)

Post#2 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 am

If you want to run ch22, then start you own wb and announce it. It should fill within 30 min. Then just run them a few times and a few days in a row.

Dont expect others to do the work for you.

There is a fine guide somewhere in these forums on the encounter on destro side.
For order I believe there are some youtube videos available.
Moonlapse and VII

Glorian

Post#3 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:50 am

Bigger guilds and alliances run them regularly.
Bitterstone Thunderers just twice the full run the last week.
+180 Armor Talismans to grab is a nice thing.

Whyumadbro

Post#4 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:51 am

form your own warband its that easy

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:35 pm

Nah why bother....much better devs make a solo version for ch22 hard pqs => why ppl need to join a fking wb or grp with others??

I dont understand why soloers have easier access to endgame rvr content (city) but not for PQs or PVE dungeons...weird if you ask me.

Loans

Post#6 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:16 pm

I was wondering if the pqs are still bugged like not giving bags after killing the boss, it was a nightmare just to get 4 pieces 6 months ago.

Kinja

Post#7 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:20 pm

You're very likely not seeing any groups for them because most PQs are bugged atm and mobs don't respawn. Hopefully the patch today will fix the issue.

Caduceus

Post#8 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Elvicof wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:49 am If you want to run ch22, then start you own wb and announce it.
Dont expect others to do the work for you.
Exactly this.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads
Caduceus

Post#9 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:30 pm

Kinja wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:20 pm You're very likely not seeing any groups for them because most PQs are bugged atm and mobs don't respawn. Hopefully the patch today will fix the issue.
CH22 seems to work fine. I did all three of them last week.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

AurrekWH

Post#10 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:48 am

Okay, I have tried forming a couple times and never got enough in a couple hours. no way in 30 minutes. Apparently I'm wrong and the content doesn't need a little love. Hopefully the pq's aren't bugged and I shall try again.
Aurrek, Arellel/Aurrel,
Formerly of Dark Crag/Badlands, Gorfang