Recent Topics

Ads

Guild Vault log

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
amagawd

Guild Vault log

Post#1 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Greetings,

I want to make some of the vaults in the guild bank open for every member and I understood there is no Guild Vault log. Would it be possible to have a minimal version of one such feature please for tracking purposes?
Something like: name, deposit/withdrawal item, date.

Thank you in advance to Max as I was advised he would be more than willing to help us with this! Much <3!
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 82 - holding doors
Isushi - pugging

Ads
Bowldancer

Re: Guild Vault log

Post#2 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:29 pm

My whole vault got robbed once - so I can totally relate.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

amagawd

Post#3 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:37 pm

Bowldancer wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:29 pm My whole vault got robbed once - so I can totally relate.
This is what i'm trying to avoid. With a log at least u can report it to the RoR team and they can perma ban the member :twisted: :twisted:
Klindor - 83 - retired
Isushi - pugging

Post#4 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:38 pm

Yes please!

space44

Post#5 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:50 pm

OR we can take an example from another game that has been around for about 16 years. make it so that specific ranks in the guild can pull out a number of items in the vault, for example Initiates can take 1 or 2 items from vault and Members can take 3 items out.

I'm sure it isn't a hassle to add a limitation to what ranks can pull out of the bank and have the guild leader control who can pull things out and how many things can be pulled out.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

amagawd

Post#6 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:38 pm

space44 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:50 pm OR we can take an example from another game that has been around for about 16 years. make it so that specific ranks in the guild can pull out a number of items in the vault, for example Initiates can take 1 or 2 items from vault and Members can take 3 items out.

I'm sure it isn't a hassle to add a limitation to what ranks can pull out of the bank and have the guild leader control who can pull things out and how many things can be pulled out.
I already have that system in place, however, it's a pain for higher ranks to always head to the bank and pull out items for lower levels.
A log would solve everything imo. I can lower the rank and/or gkick if abusers are taking everything. If ninjad you can post a print screen of the log with the GM and the Holy Banhammer can hit them. I'm sure that won't be the case too much, but just to make sure we keep it decent.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Isushi - pugging

space44

Post#7 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:53 pm

i still think having a strict daily limitation that guild leaders can customize would be better. if an initiate has only 1 item pull a day the person cant really ninja the vault, if the person attempts to take out an extra item they wont be able to and they will have a notification saying "you can not take anymore items from the vault". and yes i also think a log would be useful for all members to know who withdrew an item and who deposited an item to really put a new security into action.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

amagawd

Post#8 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:58 pm

Please don't let this die out. We still need this for easier guild vault management. The daily limitations could work also, but I'd still like to have the log to understand who deposits and who withdraws.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Isushi - pugging

Ads
amagawd

Post#9 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:00 pm

BUMP for Guild Vault log pleaaaaseeeeeee.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Isushi - pugging

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:20 pm

We covered this on the Q&A, it's not possible.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog