Recent Topics

Ads

xrealm problems

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
yiddos1111

xrealm problems

Post#1 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:18 am

640 people online,54% order ,46% destro , outer door goes down then population swings to 48% order to 52% destro with same number of people online,order wipes and destro get bags. this is all down to xrealmers, it seems they plan it to get keep sieges then switch sides, can you please make a lockout to stop xrealming when it suits people, i would rather be outnumbered then baited into sieges that have been planned to fail

Ads
Zaccar20

Re: xrealm problems

Post#2 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:32 am

Hello yiddos1111(... if this is rly a serious name),

Xrealming is a problem since hour one, but the devs got a very nice CD for switiching sites (70+ mins CD for switch sites).
I think you are maybe dont have a xrealm problem its maybe just the time for much ppl to go offline EU sleeps and NA its also late time.

Anyway, have fun & see you on the battleground :)
----------------------------------------
ORDER

Elvo 40/41 WL
Raschweg 36/35
DESTRO

Zaccar 40/50 Zealot
Aeedys 40/63 WE

Topdude

Post#3 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:59 am

Zaccar20 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:32 am I think you are maybe dont have a xrealm problem its maybe just the time for much ppl to go offline EU sleeps and NA its also late time.
Nope, what Yiddos1111 says is EXACTLY what's happening! I've watched it for over a week now. It happens exactly as they describe it.

tomolyons

Post#4 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 am

Totally agree. I saw it myself too. I've said from the beginning. Once you pick a realm. The other team should be locked for hours. ( I personally would have it at 24h ) x realming is part of the equation for killing the game. Order is struggling for numbers as it is. I've seen 60/40 to Des every day now.

I honestly would like an honest answer why its 60/40. But I think we already know why.

MMXX43

Post#5 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 am

tomolyons wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 am Totally agree. I saw it myself too. I've said from the beginning. Once you pick a realm. The other team should be locked for hours. ( I personally would have it at 24h ) x realming is part of the equation for killing the game. Order is struggling for numbers as it is. I've seen 60/40 to Des every day now.

I honestly would like an honest answer why its 60/40. But I think we already know why.
years of biased rounds of buffs/nerfs, destro low skill req to play, easier to pug cause more polised classes + synergy, get carried by zerg need not to do much in a zone other than blob, better mirrors with unique mirrors from order while order gets nothing in return.

Sundowner

Post#6 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 am
tomolyons wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:07 am Totally agree. I saw it myself too. I've said from the beginning. Once you pick a realm. The other team should be locked for hours. ( I personally would have it at 24h ) x realming is part of the equation for killing the game. Order is struggling for numbers as it is. I've seen 60/40 to Des every day now.

years of biased rounds of buffs/nerfs, destro low skill req to play, easier to pug cause more polised classes + synergy, get carried by zerg need not to do much in a zone other than blob, better mirrors with unique mirrors from order while order gets nothing in return.
Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(

Asherdoom

Post#7 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:35 pm

i always proposed since when i started pèòlaying here (5 years ago) to not allow dual realmin. either you roll oder or destro but devs never gave ****. so here ar the results dear fellow. Cd is pathetic. 90 mins is nothing.

JarlBerzirk

Post#8 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:56 pm

Its the same issue with city pop too. NA prime time there is this unstoppable order zerg that rolls over zones, because they know order has a 90% winrate in forts, so they get their free invaders then hop over to destro for city because destro is better organized for winning city. Then because order now has the super low pop its difficult for destro to get a city que. Its the same crap day in and day out and its getting very very old very quickly. Make the timer 24 hours and be done with it.

Ads
MMXX43

Post#9 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 pm

you tried..

1 /5 ✰

Sundowner

Post#10 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:05 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:57 pm
Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 pm

you tried..

1 /5 ✰
JK :lol: I really want to know for how long this issue will be ignored