Recent Topics

Ads

Give back Fashionhammer

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Taz83

Re: Give back Fashionhammer

Post#71 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:56 pm

Alucard2010 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:43 pm +1 - My enemy must see how damn cool I look.
this ^^

Ads
Zaccar20

Post#72 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:57 pm

i think the new option is quite good,
you can still show your cool new outfit to your friends, but at last,
(maybe just i) want to see how strong/skilled that enemy is by just looking at him.

Call me oldscool but i always love it, to see if have a chance vs some enemy
----------------------------------------
ORDER

Elvo 40/41 WL
Raschweg 36/35
DESTRO

Zaccar 40/50 Zealot
Aeedys 40/63 WE

Culdu

Post#73 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Yea please change that back! Want to see the people like they look and not like game tolds them.
If people have performance problems they could start shutting down some of their kill counting or other trash add ons.

NSKaneda

Post#74 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:04 pm

Zaccar20 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:57 pm Call me oldscool but i always love it, to see if have a chance vs some enemy

I don't know 'bout you but I judge that based on class (and often names), not rrank.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

tlitschye

Post#75 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:12 pm

NEED Fashionhammer!

Grimir

Post#76 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:14 pm

Make Fashionhammer great again !!

JarlBerzirk

Post#77 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:18 pm

Man idk what potatoes people are running on but my rig is 5 years old and i never had issues in forts etc. Just turn settings down...theres so many guides out there on how to improve performance. Taking out a huge part of the game for "performance" feels so bad...especially when there's already plenty of ways in place already to fix performance issues. The game is from 2008...its never going to look or feel like Crysis...

Haskr

Post#78 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:39 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm We should start a poll
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43250
I made poll!! let all vote :o :shock:

Ads
JarlBerzirk

Post#79 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:44 pm

Gerbag wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:48 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:05 pm Before i comment i just want to say my usual thank you to the devs for all your hard work, but i gotta say, this has to be one of the worst changes you all have done. Your literally made one of the coolest guilds on the server irrelevant (The Bitterstone Thunderers. Yes i know im a destro main but i still think they are badass.) What else is there to do at rr80 plus but fashionhammer? Revert this change asap!!
Thank you very much for the support (and even more from destro player)

I always wished more destro/order guilds run with guild colours and uniforms. It brings a lot of TRUE Warhammer flavour - which is now removed. I hope that devs think of other solutions - immersion is very big part of the game.
I always thought one of the unfortunate downfalls of the original design of this game was making the Chaos faction devoted to one God. It should have been Chaos Undivided, that way you could have nurgle guilds khorne guilds etc.

NSKaneda

Post#80 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:43 am

JarlBerzirk wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:44 pm
Spoiler:
Gerbag wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:48 pm
JarlBerzirk wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:05 pm Before i comment i just want to say my usual thank you to the devs for all your hard work, but i gotta say, this has to be one of the worst changes you all have done. Your literally made one of the coolest guilds on the server irrelevant (The Bitterstone Thunderers. Yes i know im a destro main but i still think they are badass.) What else is there to do at rr80 plus but fashionhammer? Revert this change asap!!
Thank you very much for the support (and even more from destro player)

I always wished more destro/order guilds run with guild colours and uniforms. It brings a lot of TRUE Warhammer flavour - which is now removed. I hope that devs think of other solutions - immersion is very big part of the game.
I always thought one of the unfortunate downfalls of the original design of this game was making the Chaos faction devoted to one God. It should have been Chaos Undivided, that way you could have nurgle guilds khorne guilds etc.

A decision by GW to keep all computer games domain of Tzeentch or so the urban legend says ;)

On topic: there was a lot of meh looking toons in miss matched outfits out there today. And I know how some of those people used to look like :/
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *