Recent Topics

Ads

Give back Fashionhammer

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
oaliaen

Re: Give back Fashionhammer

Post#91 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:49 pm

Pls revert the change ... we all want it, for the love of fashinohammer!

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#92 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:03 pm

Oglaf wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:16 pm
space44 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:02 pm
Spoiler:
fashion hammer is still here, just harder to get

I know where the belt is from, but where's the shoulders...well, shoulder from?

One of lvl16-20 blue inf rewards and 22-29 green drops have that shoulder skin as well as annihilator set piece.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

space44

Post#93 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Tyrex2017 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:24 pm I support this. I want my WP looking as tank ..... whit a book! :)
WP is the second best looking career right before chosen imo. they already look pretty tanky with the thick metal chest piece, big metal shoulders, and super heavy looking helmets.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

space44

Post#94 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:07 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:03 pm
space44 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:02 pm
Spoiler:
fashion hammer is still here, just harder to get

One of lvl16-20 blue inf rewards and 22-29 green drops have that shoulder skin as well as annihilator set piece.
im still looking for a helmet and chest piece. so far ive done every green quest in Norsca, Nordlands, Ostland, Troll country, Avelorn, Saphery, Barak Var, Marshes of Madness, Badlands, Black Fire Pass, Highpass, Talabicland, Thunder mountian, Blackcrag, shadowlands, Ellyrion, Eataine, Reikland. my next stop for cleaning up a zone of quests will be Praag
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

NSKaneda

Post#95 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:24 pm

space44 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:07 pm

im still looking for a helmet and chest piece. so far ive done every green quest in Norsca, Nordlands, Ostland, Troll country, Avelorn, Saphery, Barak Var, Marshes of Madness, Badlands, Black Fire Pass, Highpass, Talabicland, Thunder mountian, Blackcrag, shadowlands, Ellyrion, Eataine, Reikland. my next stop for cleaning up a zone of quests will be Praag

Chest is lvl1 tunic? At least it looks that way. As for helm I have no idea, I'm always content with how merc one looks like (ch8 reward afair) till I get sov cyclops ;)

Good rule of thumb that I follow is:
ch2 or 3 has weapons
ch5 or 6 has weapons
ch8 has helm quest and cool inf reward.
ch10 has weapons.
ch11 has at least one cool chest or shoulder piece
ch12 has offhand
ch15 has one cool piece, sometimes more
ch17 has cool offhand
dwarf ch20 has unique helm

Zones differ based on a class but I start my alt app hunt with these locations. There are more chapter rewards for interesting weapons, belts and whatnot and some PQs hold very cool blue and purple bag drop skins... And then there are lairs and quests.

Not that it matters now since opponents will see mismatched, miscoloured fugly mess.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+

space44

Post#96 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 am

Spoiler:
NSKaneda wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:24 pm

Chest is lvl1 tunic? At least it looks that way. As for helm I have no idea, I'm always content with how merc one looks like (ch8 reward afair) till I get sov cyclops ;)

ch2 or 3 has weapons
ch5 or 6 has weapons
ch10 has weapons.
ch12 has offhand
ch17 has cool offhand

Zones differ based on a class but I start my alt app hunt with these locations. There are more chapter rewards for interesting weapons, belts and whatnot and some PQs hold very cool blue and purple bag drop skins... And then there are lairs and quests.

Not that it matters now since opponents will see mismatched, miscoloured fugly mess.
that screenshot is what my character looks like now, lol. i was talking about finding a marauder looking type chest piece and helmet to complete my Heavy Marauder transmog. ive completed every chapter and got every piece of armor thats named after a marauder piece but most of them are still chosen models. from experience ive noticed that all the marauder appearances are hidden away behind green quests and quest chains for chosens.

for a side note for any knight players there are weapons that knights can use that shares the appearance of WH swords.

NSKaneda

Post#97 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:01 pm

space44 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 am
NSKaneda wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:24 pm
Spoiler:

ch2 or 3 has weapons
ch5 or 6 has weapons
ch10 has weapons.
ch12 has offhand
ch17 has cool offhand

that screenshot is what my character looks like now, lol. i was talking about finding a marauder looking type chest piece and helmet to complete my Heavy Marauder transmog. ive completed every chapter and got every piece of armor thats named after a marauder piece but most of them are still chosen models. from experience ive noticed that all the marauder appearances are hidden away behind green quests and quest chains for chosens.

for a side note for any knight players there are weapons that knights can use that shares the appearance of WH swords.

Hahahaha, I didn't notice you were chosen although 2h should be dead give away, good mimicry! :D
I thought all xclass skins were removed in wargrimnir's previous purge, gotta do those quest lines again (and maybe even roll chosen, it's been years since I played one for real).

Side note: WHs get few kotbs swords too in early chapters :)

Koryu199X

Post#98 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:46 am

I do support fashionhammer. I always try to play carefully and not underestimate classes and focus on specific targets first. However, I see why they made the change. And again it's wh players spoiling things for the majority. I've looked back at some footage and the majority of wh's are in some gear that looks like PJ's or T1 gear. The gear doesn't look particularly cool so and the fact that the majority of wh's I came across are wearing it speaks volumes in terms of tricking players. This to me is very malicious. Not saying all players are doing this. But if the community is not going to play responsibly then devs have to make a choice which in this case has ruined the fun for other players.

Ads