Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Halan

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#81 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:38 pm I know ranged KD is an annoying tool in RVR when it is not you who is firing it, but Destro has been dealing with it for more than a decade. I am sure you guys will get used to it eventually.
yes and order has to deal with run away and auto detaunt for a decade..
Destrru has to deal with rampage for a decade..
Order has to deal with Git to da choppa..
etc etc etc...

most people here dont complain about that destru has a KD here, they complain that SH has a KD the class that already has everything and then it is easy to get etc..

Maybe devs should start to give unique destru stuff to order like run away and auto detaunt for elfs or cleanse moral 2 for wps.
Range KD was the counter from order to this tactics...

Ads
Bergbart

Post#82 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:07 pm

I prefer the Old Sw before "Buff" but Ranged Sw no Damage?--> Training Construct 4,5 k over 3 sek Burst....with 50% Armor Penetration you can Burst decent on Tanks
with Glass Arrow you need the Ap Tactic(which is far Better than Shs)
3* Broadhead Arrow+ SS + Von + Acid Arrow+ Rapidfire = profit.

You can get 20% runspeed (on stance switch when you whant)with Tactik(Sh Run Away is 30%)
I think m1 on sh is a little to strong in combination with all. Knockdown is fine. Enjoy the old Sws Kd so much....1 sek standing still sucks Hard.

Ysaran

Post#83 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:08 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:31 pm
wiscel wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:14 pm
balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that IWIN ability.

There are SHs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knock down. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged dps class with pet and tons of escape abilities...

That knock down either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay to powerful on that SH class.
On my WE I had to deal with the SW ranged kd since 2008. Twelve years later destro finally have range kd it needs to be removed?????
ok then destro got mirrored , what did order get ( ever ) as a unique destro ability , i ll w8.
I see many ppl telling that there is "one way mirroring". But honestly I get why this is unfair. Where is written that when you give something to one side, you have to give something else to the other side? Surely not in the ToS. If Devs thought that is ok to give a skill to a certain class, telling them that "one way mirroring in unfair" will not change their mind. If you think that a certain skill/class is overperforming, prove it. Whining is just silly and boring.
Zputadenti

PlagueMonk

Post#84 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Ysaran wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:08 pm
On my WE I had to deal with the SW ranged kd since 2008. Twelve years later destro finally have range kd it needs to be removed?????
ok then destro got mirrored , what did order get ( ever ) as a unique destro ability , i ll w8.
I see many ppl telling that there is "one way mirroring". But honestly I get why this is unfair. Where is written that when you give something to one side, you have to give something else to the other side? Surely not in the ToS. If Devs thought that is ok to give a skill to a certain class, telling them that "one way mirroring in unfair" will not change their mind. If you think that a certain skill/class is overperforming, prove it. Whining is just silly and boring.
I have zero problems with 1 way mirroring EXCEPT when then Devs all of a sudden decide to give the unique skill to the other side (and 2 classes to boot). THAT is unfair with no reciprocation.

Each side should have an equal amount of uniqueness so if Dest has all the unique abilites and Order has none, that's BS.

MMXX43

Post#85 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:36 pm

taken from another thread , very poignant
"Game Version 1 - WL has pounce. SH does not have pounce.

Gamer version 2 - WL has pounce. SH has pounce!

Game version 3 - No one gets pounce!

End result - SH back to normal. WL screwed.

This is standard destro logic. Either A, we get it and you dont, or we get to stay normal and order loses unique abilities.

Story of this server."

Ysaran

Post#86 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:00 am

You say that you have no prblem with one way mirroring
PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:17 pm I have zero problems with 1 way mirroring
but this is exavtly the definition on one way mirroring
PlagueMonk wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:17 pm when then Devs all of a sudden decide to give the unique skill to the other side
So you so have a problem with one way mirroring.
The question now is: are you lying to us or are you lying to yourself?
Zputadenti

Ysaran

Post#87 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 am

MMXX43 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:36 pm

"boring complaint

dull rant

whine

End result - you are boring

all you write is a boring rant, sometime what you write isn't written by you, but still a rant

Story of your forum activity"
If you want to prove a point stop complaining and do some test. Use a parser, do some video, gather some data. Analyse the material you gathered up and draw some conclusion.Then sum up your conclusion in a brief and readable post.
Here a very well done example:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42544
Zputadenti

Sulorie

Post#88 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:38 am

Halan wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Maybe devs should start to give unique destru stuff to order like run away and auto detaunt for elfs or cleanse moral 2 for wps.
Range KD was the counter from order to this tactics...
You think SH has even a free tactic slot for run away?
Dying is no option.

Ads
MMXX43

Post#89 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am

Ysaran wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 am

"boring complaint

dull rant

whine

all you write is a boring rant, sometime what you write isn't written by you, but still a rant

If you want to prove a point stop complaining and do some test. Use a parser, do some video, gather some data. Analyse the material you gathered up and draw some conclusion.Then sum up your conclusion in a brief and readable post.
boring passive agressive posts as always . play the forum game , pretend you are not biased.

Ysaran

Post#90 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 am

MMXX43 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am
Ysaran wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 am

"boring complaint

dull rant

whine

boring passive agressive posts as always . play the forum game , pretend you are not biased.
"Passive-aggressive behavior is characterized by a pattern of passive hostility and an avoidance of direct communication. Inaction where some action is socially customary is a typical passive-aggressive strategy"
Wikipedia, "Passive-aggressive behavior", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-a ... e_behavior.

Sorry, who's the passive aggressive one? Who's the one not adressing question, answering with non-pertinent argument and avoiding any kind data based discussion?
I'm activelly giving you (and all your kinds) and advice: if you want to be taken siriously, try bring more data and less whine.
Lol, I'm not passive aggressive. At most I'm actively aggressive
Zputadenti