Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#151 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 am

PlagueMonk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:24 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:45 pm
PlagueMonk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:32 pm You expect us to cry for you because you have more good options than you can slot? All classes wish they had that problem. :roll:
Hell no, I expect you to learn to play and whine less on forums.
oh BURN you got me good considering YOU are the one QQing about not having enough tactic slots.

Tell you what, since they have given SH just about everything else, I think SH should get an extra tactic slot so there is no more QQing about options.
You was rambling about SH kiting all day long and that run away is too good. I stated, that rSH don't use run away tactic, because they got other ones, which nullifies your argument.
You call this QQing. I am surprised about you coming to this conclusion but I guess you are special.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Synora

Post#152 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:22 am

balvor877 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:21 pm
Synora wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:02 pm oh stfu. SW has a ranged KD and so does BW
HAHA Synora... got ya... have a look 00:59:20... in the chat window

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/875999278
and?
Synora 84 SM | Synoraa 80 WP | Evilsynora 80 DoK
Darkethe 72 Chosen | Groolgobbla 64 Sham | Medikareforall 58 Zeal | Halloweiner 58 Mag
Sunfox 65 Knight | Fuggnchuggn 62 SL | Medicareforall 55 RP | Siatamunet 54 AM
www.twitch.tv/Synora_

balvor877
Suspended

Post#153 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:05 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:32 am
oh BURN you got me good considering YOU are the one QQing about not having enough tactic slots.

Tell you what, since they have given SH just about everything else, I think SH should get an extra tactic slot so there is no more QQing about options.
You was rambling about SH kiting all day long and that run away is too good. I stated, that rSH don't use run away tactic, because they got other ones, which nullifies your argument.
You call this QQing. I am surprised about you coming to this conclusion but I guess you are special.
They dont need that tactic because they get RUN AWAY! ability base line for free. That's insanely good. I have stopped counting the times they escaped with that IWIN ability.

Sulorie you have become very destro biased. You call this QQing? I call this destro lobbying.

Sulorie

Post#154 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:38 am

balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:05 am
They dont need that tactic because they get RUN AWAY! ability base line for free. That's insanely good. I have stopped counting the times they escaped with that IWIN ability.

Sulorie you have become very destro biased. You call this QQing? I call this destro lobbying.
In fact I just don't need sorry excuses for losing a fight.

The other dude called my post about SH not using speed tactic "QQing" and I simply negated it, "QQing" wasn't my words either.

How is an ability, which can easily be shut down by killing the pet, with twice the cool down of WL pet and no ability to summon on the move outside of melee spec, an instant win tool? You can only instantly summon a different squig, which is actually not what you want, as you use a certain squig for a reason, when you fast enough explode your almost dead squig.

I don't buy it.
If only those who complain the loudest would record their gameplay session, I could exactly say what went wrong at a given moment.
Dying is no option.

NSKaneda

Post#155 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:40 pm

balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:05 am
Spoiler:

Guerilla training > Run away.

Range knockdown on SHs would be fine if SWs got their range debuff back (current glass arrow is on the meh side IMO). It would be even better if herda's main ini debuff was not tied to CC but that's going too far fresh after rework I presume. It's not that OP but hard to counter without range debuff on one faction (range disarm is on engies so coordinated team can take that gobbo down).

And please don't take it the wrong way: instead of nerfing troublesome classes maybe come up with ways to kill them in team (2+) or party setting?
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

PlagueMonk

Post#156 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:17 pm

Errrm, no I wasn't. I said absolutely nothing about SH kiting or anything about run away. All I did was point out that you were complaining about having 2 new tactics and no more slots. That was it.

teiloh

Post#157 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:28 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:40 pm Guerilla training > Run away.

Range knockdown on SHs would be fine if SWs got their range debuff back (current glass arrow is on the meh side IMO). It would be even better if herda's main ini debuff was not tied to CC but that's going too far fresh after rework I presume. It's not that OP but hard to counter without range debuff on one faction (range disarm is on engies so coordinated team can take that gobbo down).

And please don't take it the wrong way: instead of nerfing troublesome classes maybe come up with ways to kill them in team (2+) or party setting?
Guerilla training requires constant shifting between stances and is in Scout stance. Can easily limit your rotations since SW has so many stance-gated abilities.

NSKaneda

Post#158 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:53 pm

teiloh wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:28 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:40 pm
Spoiler:

Guerilla training requires constant shifting between stances and is in Scout stance. Can easily limit your rotations since SW has so many stance-gated abilities.

While run away the tactic requires incoming dmg to work and run away! the charge skill is time-limited to 10 seconds, is on 45s cooldown and requires pet to work. Guerilla training gives you nearly uninterrupted mobility with 1s in-between. And it doesn't limit rotations: swap stance, slow down, swap stance, dot, swap stance, debuff, swap stance, disarm, jump away, swap stance and so on ;)

You can slow down that gobbo. Knock him down. Stagger and chain stagger. Channel while he runs or jumps away. Silence to prevent him from running. Disarm so he takes your burst in.

There are ways to deal with run away, same with all the charge classes really. It doesn't need to be nerfed, even pre work 9 out of 10 herdas used it so swapping it from tree to free access made no difference.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+

Ads
Akalukz

Post#159 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:05 pm

NSKaneda wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:53 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:40 pm
Spoiler:

While run away the tactic requires incoming dmg to work and run away! the charge skill is time-limited to 10 seconds, is on 45s cooldown and requires pet to work. Guerilla training gives you nearly uninterrupted mobility with 1s in-between. And it doesn't limit rotations: swap stance, slow down, swap stance, dot, swap stance, debuff, swap stance, disarm, jump away, swap stance and so on ;)

You can slow down that gobbo. Knock him down. Stagger and chain stagger. Channel while he runs or jumps away. Silence to prevent him from running. Disarm so he takes your burst in.

There are ways to deal with run away, same with all the charge classes really. It doesn't need to be nerfed, even pre work 9 out of 10 herdas used it so swapping it from tree to free access made no difference.
You do realize there is a stance cooldown right?
-= Agony =-

NSKaneda

Post#160 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:09 pm

Akalukz wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:05 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:53 pm
Spoiler:

You do realize there is a stance cooldown right?

That's the 1s in-between ;) Stance CD is 5s, guerilla speed buff is 5s, you get 1s gcd between stance swaps.