Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Gurf

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#121 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:44 am

SW doesn't have Pounce, that is WL
Ok knockdown in Melee rather than Pet, still x2 Knockdown more than any other class
Ranged disarm >>>>> melee disarm
Kaboom saves people every day
Run away also used all the time and saves SH all the time
Self heal over 1k laughable?

You are really scraping the barrel with that response

Basically the SH has all the CC of WL, SW and Slayer all rolled into one class with a few extra unique abilities on top just for itself.

Ads
Drekan

Post#122 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:06 am

As i said every time. We should allow amaters to change classes at all
And revert barely all changes they made about our beloved game
Elizerain Thex

Neverever

Post#123 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am

Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:44 am SW doesn't have Pounce, that is WL
Ok knockdown in Melee rather than Pet, still x2 Knockdown more than any other class

Basically the SH has all the CC of WL, SW and Slayer all rolled into one class with a few extra unique abilities on top just for itself.
1-Is shadowstep a stealth ability ? Yes SW has a pounce as you can see
2- SW also has a melee KD so x2
3- SW has equal numbers of KDs as I already mentioned
4-Not really, it depends on build and the point is that SW also have a disarm ability.
5-Kaboom is on 5sec KD after you get into SA which means you are or whoever you are trying to save is already dead until you are able to use it.

6- No only a noob player would place the nerfed Run Away tactic over the new more useful tactics. So your remark doesn't surprise me.

7- self heal on a channeling ability 5sc so 200hp a second and that's on squishy targets btw and it can be interrupted. Ah and let's don't forget that's a 13th point mastery ability. Ofc it is laughable.

You already showed your limited knowledge on what you are talking about. Yes actually thinking it from your perspective SH is a combination of all 23 other classes. But as you can see exaggeration and false remarks doesn't make something real. It just makes you ridiculous.

Gurf

Post#124 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:21 am

SH is basically a SW and WL rolled into one with some extra unique tools on top just for itself, about the only thing they don't have going for it is Stealth, not sure why people try to defend completely OP classes, you think it's good for the game to go out into the lakes and all you see are SH everywhere? Order solo and small group roaming is dead, but people still want to defend their OP class despite high rr players admitting the truth that they are broken.

Snowhawk

Post#125 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:24 am

Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:21 am SH is basically a SW and WL rolled into one with some extra unique tools on top
SW is lot stronger on range than a rSH. More burst.

SH are everywhere? Yes, its a DD class...
Order: I see Slayer everywhere, i see E's everywhere, i see BW everywhere, i see SW everywhere, i see WH everwhere etc. etc.
Destro: I see WE everywhere, i see flying discs everywhere, i see choppa everywhere, i see marauder everywhere etc. etc.

In t1. t2, t3, t4, Szenario, Sieges and Forts.
Last edited by Snowhawk on Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:30 am, edited 9 times in total.

Neverever

Post#126 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:26 am

Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:21 am SH is basically a SW and WL rolled into one with some extra unique tools on top just for itself, about the only thing they don't have going for it is Stealth, not sure why people try to defend completely OP classes, you think it's good for the game to go out into the lakes and all you see are SH everywhere? Order solo and small group roaming is dead, but people still want to defend their OP class despite high rr players admitting the truth that they are broken.
Dude I have refuted every single point you have listed above and it is clear that SW has almost equal CC + more burst over that. So time to stop your senseless whining and false remarks. You are just being ridiculous. No, order small group roaming is not dead at all AMs, SWs, WLs are still the solid small scale dps and many groups are running around consisted of them. SO move on and get better on whatever you do instead of asking nerfs for other classes.

Gurf

Post#127 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:31 am

Neverever wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:26 am
Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:21 am SH is basically a SW and WL rolled into one with some extra unique tools on top just for itself, about the only thing they don't have going for it is Stealth, not sure why people try to defend completely OP classes, you think it's good for the game to go out into the lakes and all you see are SH everywhere? Order solo and small group roaming is dead, but people still want to defend their OP class despite high rr players admitting the truth that they are broken.
Dude I have refuted every single point you have listed above and it is clear that SW has almost equal CC + more burst over that. So time to stop your senseless whining and false remarks. You are just being ridiculous. No, order small group roaming is not dead at all AMs, SWs, WLs are still the solid small scale dps and many groups are running around consisted of them. SO move on and get better on whatever you do instead of asking nerfs for other classes.

You haven't refuted anything, half your rebuttals are just saying its high spec in a tree or it isn't very good ability, or tied to a pet, despite most SH using those abilities with ease all day every day. Saying WL beats WH 70%, what a joke, do you even play the game since the changes?

Snowhawk

Post#128 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:33 am

Play a SH vs SW/BW,E on range 100ft... you will suprised how often you and your pet die.

But Order won: I switched to Magus... To mutch crying babys.
I think you will hate my magus more on the walls :twisted:
Last edited by Snowhawk on Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:41 am, edited 7 times in total.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#129 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:37 am

Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:52 am For those arguing that SH is balanced lets take another look at their utility and CC:

Silence
Pounce
Disarm
Kaboom aoe knockback
Indigestion Aoe cooldown increaser
Run away speed buff ability
Run away speed buff tactic
Ranged knockback morale
Squig goo aoe slow morale
Squig Armour to convert instantly to melee
Knockdown from pet in melee
Ranged interrupt
Heal debuff with no cooldown
Ranged snare x2
Self Heal from tastes like stuntie
Outta my way non-immunity aoe knockback can be use to interrupt with %75 speed increase
Ranged knockdown

In AOE spec all they need is a Choppa or BO in party to do top level aoe damage, in Melee 1v1 they do WL level single target damage. At range there is no counter to all that, SH beats WL easily if they use just a small handful of the above abilities.

Looks really balanced to me

Like Zarbix says if Order had anything like a class which has all the above Destro would be going insane and the moans would be non stop. Yet in the patches after they made that ridiculous class they nerfed SW and WL further instead of fixing it. Madness
but but but but...destro still losing at forts...even with all those OPed rSHs...how could be op if order winrate in forts are around 90%?? and you claiming to nerf a destro rdps...the order lobbist looking to a 100% winrate in forts??

Gurf

Post#130 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:59 am

Neverever wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am
Gurf wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:44 am SW doesn't have Pounce, that is WL

1-Is shadowstep a stealth ability ? Yes SW has a pounce as you can see
2- SW also has a melee KD so x2
3- SW has equal numbers of KDs as I already mentioned
4-Not really, it depends on build and the point is that SW also have a disarm ability.
5-Kaboom is on 5sec KD after you get into SA which means you are or whoever you are trying to save is already dead until you are able to use it.

6- No only a noob player would place the nerfed Run Away tactic over the new more useful tactics. So your remark doesn't surprise me.

7- self heal on a channeling ability 5sc so 200hp a second and that's on squishy targets btw and it can be interrupted. Ah and let's don't forget that's a 13th point mastery ability. Ofc it is laughable.

You already showed your limited knowledge on what you are talking about. Yes actually thinking it from your perspective SH is a combination of all 23 other classes. But as you can see exaggeration and false remarks doesn't make something real. It just makes you ridiculous.

Ok I meant tastes like Chicken 160 wounds not taste like Stunty, 1600 wounds laughable?
Run Away base ability I meant not tactic, does SW have that?
Squig Frenzy base ability does more damage than WL Leonine Frenzy which requires 13 points into Guardian Tree to get, is that balanced?
There is a reason why there are x2 the amount of SH in the lakes than SW