Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Elf/Witch Hunter Invisibility Broken

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
tomolyons

Witch Elf/Witch Hunter Invisibility Broken

Post#1 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:24 pm

Whats everyone's thoughts on the fact that these 2 classes can go invisible like 2 meters in front of you? I think its lazy game design and promotes un-tactical style of play. Its just silly. We all remember 'Skyrim'
and its badly designed stealth system "Must of been the wind" right?

This is exactly the same. I feel like a blind NPC that has no brains to understand what's going on lol.

A simple suggestion would be you can only use it a certain amount of feet away from the enemy. IF the enemy is close to you well then that's just tough. "L2P" as the immature ones say on this forum.

Thanks

Ads
Krima

Re: Witch Elf/Witch Hunter Invisibility Broken

Post#2 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:04 pm

Hmm.. thats the trade off for being Light Armor classes.
It also have a very long 2 sec cast time...
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Toshutkidup

Post#3 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:26 pm

I have no issue with the stealth system overall. I wish stealth classes could spec into something tho to detect /hunt other stealthers tho.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

XsorrowerX

Post#4 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:29 pm

People can also shoot fireballs and summon demons, but invisibility is where you draw the line?

Also, it is easily interrupted, especially if they are so close. Have you ever played the class?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#5 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:40 pm

What? Initiative actually have a value?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

soldude

Post#6 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:59 am

Whats everyone's thoughts on the fact that these 2 classes can go invisible like 2 meters in front of you? I think its lazy game design and promotes un-tactical style of play. Its just silly. We all remember 'Skyrim'
and its badly designed stealth system "Must of been the wind" right?

This is exactly the same. I feel like a blind NPC that has no brains to understand what's going on lol.

A simple suggestion would be you can only use it a certain amount of feet away from the enemy. IF the enemy is close to you well then that's just tough. "L2P" as the immature ones say on this forum.

Thanks
Max your initiative if u have problem.

yes. i have 380~ ini on my We and 80% times i see Wh first. if i drop my ini to 300 - im blinde. :roll:
WL and Slayer see my We first 60%~
Last edited by soldude on Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:10 am, edited 5 times in total.

teiloh

Post#7 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:05 am

Gotta use those AOEs.

CeeJay89

Post#8 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:19 am

Won't lie, it's super funny using Confusing Movements or Repel Blasphemy and disappearing right in front of someone.

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#9 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:11 am

Deleted my 60 WE months back, new change to invis makes me want to reroll. Sorry, what are we talking about?
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative